Things you love today.

Krapow

12 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

For the past 10 years, I have kept $7,000 dollars in a kitty in case my central air conditioning unit goes up. After 26 years and last one to be replaced, during a massive heat wave atm, my unit decides to take a huge shit yesterday. I love that 7k right now.  

Well done sir, I guess it was no use taking the 7k & buying a few pairs of Steelers tix, with the pandemic. Was at my cousin’s last night, he is still insisting that 2021 is the year we do our 3 day football trip. Will be tough to put together, will start by choosing the Monday night game, then adding NCAA Saturday and NFL Sunday. Going to be a few beers and a tailgate party as well I hope

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I'll stick a flake in her pussy and sprinkle it with hundreds and thousands. 😀

Shoot, you’d love it here in Montreal ATM. Every day is minimum 28C, ladies wearing next to nothing......I’m moving back for good next spring. Never should have left 20 years ago. 6 hour flight from Heathrow if ever you want a change of pace

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I really cant believe in what's happening today..

Three lads who i've worked with for over 20 years have just turned up to sort out the garden and finish the kitchen.

I so over whelmed and i've tried hard to keep on top of it all and over the last few months its all just got too much and out of my control.

They have all chipped in to order the vinyl for the kitchen flooring and they plan to get this done over the next week.

While I'm typing this i've got tears running down my face and I just didn't expect this at all..

I guess this is what we all call friends and one of them has said to me you have helped us all out in times gone past..

That's what you call sound fellas mate, proper mates. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Three lads who i've worked with for over 20 years have just turned up to sort out the garden and finish the kitchen.

I so over whelmed and i've tried hard to keep on top of it all and over the last few months its all just got too much and out of my control.

They have all chipped in to order the vinyl for the kitchen flooring and they plan to get this done over the next week.

While I'm typing this i've got tears running down my face and I just didn't expect this at all..

I guess this is what we all call friends and one of them has said to me you have helped us all out in times gone past and now its time to help you..

Happy for you, nice to know some people still have respect for others and give generously.  Mom told me that last winter, she woke up to clean steps free of snow, after a decent storm. Neighbour is a cop, doesn’t look like a nice guy, but obviously a decent man to help out an older lady

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

I guess this is what we all call friends and one of them has said to me you have helped us all out in times gone past and now its time to help you..

Because you're one of the good guys, Lanza!

And i'll never have any c**t say different if i'm present  :tu:

8 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Happy for you, nice to know some people still have respect for others and give generously.  Mom told me that last winter, she woke up to clean steps free of snow, after a decent storm. Neighbour is a cop, doesn’t look like a nice guy, but obviously a decent man to help out an older lady

I have known many like that ... 100% tough / hard asses who would do "almost" anything at the drop of a hat ... but, they all had good hearts ...

A shit load of truth -  " you can't judge a book by its cover" ...

Waking up lakeside, I have a kingfisher working the reeds, he is catching more than me, I just wish the fucker would stop using my rods as a perch in the middle of the night!

20200722_194925.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/20/2020 at 11:06 PM, Steelers4Life said:

For the past 10 years, I have kept $7,000 dollars in a kitty in case my central air conditioning unit goes up. After 26 years and last one to be replaced, during a massive heat wave atm, my unit decides to take a huge shit yesterday. I love that 7k right now.  

Waiting on the HVAC guy to arrive at 8am to give me the verdict on my air con unit. I know f**k all about these units. From what I hear, It could just need a freon boost or the unit is fried or a dozen different other problems. 4k all in for a new unit is the worst case scenario. I can eat that if I have to. 

Being back at the gym earlier. 

They're due to open 'Offically' tomorrow, though did a trial run today with a spin class. I don't really like spin, it's fucking hard, though I mostly find it boring, but was just brilliant to be back. It was well managed, good hygiene, one way, good protocol. 

Back tomorrow morning for a decent HIIT Class, more my kinda thing. 

IMAG1902.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Being back at the gym earlier. 

IMAG1902.jpg

Good job! I just joined a gym/swimming pool club. I am going to be continuing to work from home when I go back to work in Sept. after the summer holiday. Happy that it's year round pool for the winter months. Word is I might be working from home until December. I cannot sit around and completely vegetate.

12 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Good job! I just joined a gym/swimming pool club. I am going to be continuing to work from home when I go back to work in Sept. after the summer holiday. Happy that it's year round pool for the winter months. Word is I might be working from home until December. I cannot sit around and completely vegetate.

Helps so much mentally and physically.

I did a HIIT class this morning, feel great. Feel tired, but feel great.  Another tomorrow morning. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...