Things you love today.

Krapow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Being told in Supervision earlier today, we're going to recruit another member to our Team.

Crazy Covid time with lots of redundancies and restructures, so great to hear they're expanding my team, not cutting it!

As long as it's not your replacement. LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

My hip was hurting me for five days straight, I still can't figure out why. At times I could barely walk.

"Things I love today...."

The pain is gone.

I hate these transient pains that you just can't put a finger on, and you tend to get more of them the older you get...I don't mind hurting if I know what causes it but when I can't explain it, then it becomes worrisome...

11 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I hate these transient pains that you just can't put a finger on, and you tend to get more of them the older you get...I don't mind hurting if I know what causes it but when I can't explain it, then it becomes worrisome...

Yes.... Seems to happen more and more. I think most of them is immflamation related. It flares up and then a few days later it seems to dissapate, but then rears up somewhere else.

Well, I had an interesting experience today. One of the harpies that hangs out in the lobby flirts with me every day.

Today, I smiled and said to he, "Are you flirting with me?"

She smiles and said  Yes, then she asked me if I'd like to come up to her apartment for a visit.

I smiled back and said, "In another time and place I would love to, but it would not be appropriate here. But thanks for the invite."

I loved it.

58 minutes ago, Danolo said:

Well, I had an interesting experience today. One of the harpies that hangs out in the lobby flirts with me every day.

Today, I smiled and said to he, "Are you flirting with me?"

She smiles and said  Yes, then she asked me if I'd like to come up to her apartment for a visit.

I smiled back and said, "In another time and place I would love to, but it would not be appropriate here. But thanks for the invite."

I loved it.

Get the gist of what you are saying but not sure what a 'harpie' is.

52 minutes ago, john1000 said:

Try this one:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queen of the Harpies

"Female who nags a lot for no reason.
Related to mythilogical female creatures with wings who made load shrieking noises."

• Haha 1