Things you love today.

Krapow

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Seems a long time to wait ..... and you know my opinion .. why were they closed in the first place ?

Code although I agree with you on a lot of things you really didn't see any of this up close and personal or the state of it all you couldn't in Thailand. 

I've been up and down with my thoughts on it but not now.

My Mrs had it I didn't get it or my kids , but that shit spread like wildfire.

I completely changed any doubts I had in January I had customers through work all on the same street (actually a close which is smaller than a street) I hadn't seen since the end of November.

I went back in January and from 3 separate households of customers 3 people had died from Covid (all fine the last time I'd seen them) one more was in hospital on ICU and one couple had caught Covid at the end November and were still in and out of hospital with it mid January I saw how they were struggling for breathe and couldn't walk properly they are both only in their 50s. 

I'm fine , not worried and miss the gym but having seen it now 100% understand...

Roll on June and hopefully better times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roomark said:

Code although I agree with you on a lot of things you really didn't see any of this up close and personal or the state of it all you couldn't in Thailand. 

I completely changed any doubts I had in January I had customers through work all on the same street (actually a close which is smaller than a street) I hadn't seen since the end of November.

I went back in January and from 3 separate households of customers 3 people had died from Covid (all fine the last time I'd seen them) one more was in hospital on ICU and one couple had caught Covid at the end November and were still in and out of hospital with it mid January I saw how they were struggling for breathe and couldn't walk properly they are both only in their 50s. 

I'm fine , not worried and miss the gym but having seen it now 100% understand...

I have similar experiences to this, plus know a few that have long COVID and are still struggling 6-12 months later. Those people that make light of it or rattle on about it ‘just’ being flu can take a long walk off a short bridge......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Seems a long time to wait ..... and you know my opinion .. why were they closed in the first place ?

You know why they were closed, you're not stupid, Code!

You're entitled to your opinion, albeit based probably on your experiences in, and what you see around you in Thailand, but read the replies above, that's the reality of Covid in the UK.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Krapow said:

You know why they were closed, you're not stupid, Code!

You're entitled to your opinion, albeit based probably on your experiences in, and what you see around you in Thailand, but read the replies above, that's the reality of Covid in the UK.

It sounds bad ... hard for me to believe ... gyms, restaurants ... everything ....

A couple of weeks ago Beach gal and I were in Hua Hin ... we had to go because we have a house there we are renting .. went Makro ... they were giving you plastic gloves to put on before you went in the place ... I thought to myself WTF is next a space suit ...

I just hate the fact about the government issuing orders ... we all know right from wrong ..

17 hours ago, roomark said:

Bro .. sorry .. yea, I haven't heard of anyone getting the china virus here .. or seen .. or know the consequences .. 

I hate the fact that innocent people are dying .. believe me .. I have a lot of softness in my heart ...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I just hate the fact about the gornmevent issuing orders ... we all know right from wrong ..

If only that was the case, had people took some personal responsibility in regards to this, it no way would have been as bad.

But there are too many selfish cunts who only think of themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

44 minutes ago, Krapow said:

If only that was the case, had people took some personal responsibility in regards to this, it no way would have been as bad.

But there are too many selfish cunts who only think of themselves. 

You know, that's the one thing that really gripes me when I hear people slagging off the government for extended measures. Covid does not spread itself, people spread it. How could there posibly be such an outbreak for so long if everyone was following the guidelines?

Many of my mates have been the same, ''f**k the rules'' over the last few months several of them have been really ill with covid and sorry, don't complain to me, you took the piss out of me for following the rules, now you want sympathy for catching it and being at deaths door!

Currently one guy is still fighting for his life in hospital. :default_1087:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

On a positive note, I am loving the fact that my Biotech chip is activated in my arm from yesterday's jab.

I know it's there because my arm is stiff and aches todays. I am told that is because it takes time to log on to the 5g network nearby! :default_fun:

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

On a positive note, I am loving the fact that my Biotech chip is activated in my arm from yesterday's jab.

I now it's there because my arm is stiff and aches todays. I am told that is because it takes time to log on to the 5g network nearby! :default_fun:

Yes indeed. Within a day or so, the Government will have a complete map of your DNA and be able to track your every thought and movement 😁

In a week, your brain will be reprogrammed and you are ready to go. 

Within no time, you will be drinking the blood of babies

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I now it's there because my arm is stiff and aches todays. I am told that is because it takes time to log on to the 5g network nearby! :default_fun:

If we all had a chip in our arm why do we need vaccination travel passports, they could just scan our arms when we head through immigration lol

20 minutes ago, boydeste said:

You know, that's the one thing that really gripes me when I hear people slagging off the government for extended measures. Covid does not spread itself, people spread it. How could there posibly be such an outbreak for so long if everyone was following the guidelines?

Many of my mates have been the same, ''f**k the rules'' over the last few months several of them have been really ill with covid and sorry, don't complain to me, you took the piss out of me for following the rules, now you want sympathy for catching it and being at deaths door!

Currently one guy is still fighting for his life in hospital. :default_1087:

Yea, i cancelled our usual Xmas trip home to Northern Ireland with my family to see my elderly parents in October, as i knew it wads the right thing to do, despite the protestations from my parents. Imagine one of us had passed the virus on to them and they had been seriously ill of died.  Just couldn't have lived with myself.  Indeed just rearranged the rearranged Xmas trip from Easter to late May, when both my parents will have had a both jobs.  Much less worry and stress.

I didn't need any Government to tell me in mid December not to do it, and even then, some still went and did it anyway.

Huge surge in cases, hospitalisations and deaths  from Xmas mixing, who could've predicted that (rolls eyes)

Like you i find it hard to have sympathy for selfish people who have the 'f**k the rules' attitude, who then get covid and end up seriously ill. 

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

If we all had a chip in our arm why do we need vaccination travel passports, they could just scan our arms when we head through immigration lol

That's because they didnt think it through fully, and the chip isnt compatible with any immigration computer system. They're working on an upgraded chip, but by them the immigration computers will be working on windows52, and the new chip will only be compatible upto windows51...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Anyway, what do i love today, i love that i genuinely think the end is in sight to this horrendous time of Covid, and it will end up being managed similar to some other viruses. 

Great thought!!! - yes - light at the end of the tunnel ...

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

And when they find out he's a carp with legs...

That is so funny, I have been called that before. usually after a guy has been fishing for a few days with no result and I turn up and catch a one within the hour.

Being a fish in my former life is another one often used. LOL