Things you love today.

Krapow

20 hours ago, BarryL said:

glad not just me not understand

Lads,

its just some aussie/pom banter we both understand what I was saying,so do most poms on here.

yanks mostly don't understand the bullshit us aussies say.

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, boydeste said:

The Witherspoon's is on my regular walk.

20190517_152839.jpg

Nothing like a couple Guinness (nectar of the Gods), and some fish and chips to add back those calories burned off in the walk.    😍

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, BarryL said:

guinness dye

Guinness isn't dyed, it gets it's colour from the roasted Barley used. It's suppost to be a deep red if you hold it up to the light but looks a contrasting black against the white head.

27 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Guinness isn't dyed, it gets it's colour from the roasted Barley used. It's suppost to be a deep red if you hold it up to the light but looks a contrasting black against the white head.

sorry, is joke. practising my english. 

• Haha 1

Years ago in the UK, doctors used to prescribe either Guinness or Mackeson to the elderly in hospital, as a way of getting Iron into their system, without resorting to tablets or injections. 

Getting pissed on the NHS, and not even having to get out of bed to do it. 🤗

• Like 2

14 hours ago, grayray said:

Lads,

its just some aussie/pom banter we both understand what I was saying,so do most poms on here.

yanks mostly don't understand the bullshit us aussies say.

regards

grayray

Ray I've news for you mate ...I haven't understood a fecking word at least 90% of what you've said to me in the last 3 years ya auld grizzly bastard. 

Running around naked in Las Vegas Soi 13/1 Jeez mate I stopped you getting your kit off and jumping in the tub in Babydolls last time you were over.

Anyway how's Australia doing ?? Election go well ?? how did that Cardinal Pell get on ? ..and that crying ball tamperer back in the Ashes side.??

Bring back real Aussie men Laver, Emerson, Thommo and Lllie , the Don Bradman (my dad saw him bat) .... and Yvonne Goolagong. ??? 

Ray looked liked Magnum PI when he was young and hansum ....... now he looks like a crock of shit !!! :default_458:

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Ray I've news for you mate ...I haven't understood a fecking word at least 90% of what you've said to me in the last 3 years ya auld grizzly bastard. 

Running around naked in Las Vegas Soi 13/1 Jeez mate I stopped you getting your kit off and jumping in the tub in Babydolls last time you were over.

Anyway how's Australia doing ?? Election go well ?? how did that Cardinal Pell get on ? ..and that crying ball tamperer back in the Ashes side.??

Bring back real Aussie men Laver, Emerson, Thommo and Lllie , the Don Bradman (my dad saw him bat) .... and Yvonne Goolagong. ??? 

Ray looked liked Magnum PI when he was young and hansum ....... now he looks like a crock of shit !!! :default_458:

We currently have the 2 biggest fuckwits in mens tennis, Nick Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic.