Things you love today.

Krapow

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

This is champ.

Update the thread with a pic of an Ulster Fry tomorrow morning!

Be none stop visiting relatives, thanks.

IMAG0850.jpg

So nice chunky mash taters with chives I'm guessing. Well buttered to I'd reckon. Looks great and not covered in gravy (although with a proper gravy I'm sure would be good also).

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

So nice chunky mash taters with chives I'm guessing. Well buttered to I'd reckon. Looks great and not covered in gravy (although with a proper gravy I'm sure would be good also).

Scallions!

Or spring onions the heathens would call them.

Absolutely no gravy, just lashings of creamy butter!

@nampla69 would know!

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, maipenrai said:

A pair of my favourite Ferraris:

rsz_img_0837.jpg

Love em G, a 250GTO and a ????

I had to get the model of the 348TB from the States as i could'nt get one in the UK. As a young lad i always wanted a red Ferrari it was my dream car and sure enough when i retired i realised my dream and bought the 348TB as a second car, god i loved it.  

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Love em G, a 250GTO and a ????

I had to get the model of the 348TB from the States as i could'nt get one in the UK. As a young lad i always wanted a red Ferrari it was my dream car and sure enough when i retired i realised my dream and bought the 348TB as a second car, god i loved it.  

The other car is a 365GTB4 Daytona, the last real front-engined Ferrari GT - it was superseded by the 365BB, or "Berlinetta Boxer" that was a mid-engined model with a flat-12 motor. I was a  Ferrari nut from childhood, and had an Airfix model of the original 250GTO that was sent to me by my English grandma back in the day - it was a lovely model and very well detailed and I am sure would be a collector's item today. Ironically, in my youth some classic Ferrari models- mainly the 2+2's -  from the '60s were actually quite reasonably priced and if I hadn't lived virtually in the middle of nowhere, I might have taken a chance on one....kudos to you for actually owing one back in the day....

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

European football back, and they do Monday/Friday night EPL games on European weeks as well. 

I love the World Cup and the Euros, but International qualifying weekends do my head in, boring as f**k. 

Wed looks best, have either PSG V Real, or Atletico V Juve. Haven't decided which i'll watch yet. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 10:26 PM, Krapow said:

I love the World Cup and the Euros, but International qualifying weekends do my head in, boring as f**k. 

Me too, i never watch the CL matches here in Thailand they're just too late mores the pity. When there's no EPL i always watch the golf/F1/MotoGP.  

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

That i have finally been given a date to change to day shift hours (07.00 to 15.30).

30th September.

:default_party-smiley-048:

Nice one, I do nightshift at work. 3 weeks at a time then 3 weeks off at home, it's a nightmare. It takes me about a week to get myself back to normal.Its definitely not good for you.

• Like 1