Things you love today.

Krapow

• 1 month later...

Walking into the library, to meet your wife and daughter in the child's section.

Your two year old daughter sees you, shouts at the top of her voice 'That's my Daddy' in the quiet library,  and runs over and gives me a big hug around my legs!

Before I got clean and sober, there's wasn't many drugs I hadn't tried. But nothing comes close to the sorta buzz I get from things like that from my daughter. 

💗

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

Her indoors made me smile so much today..

She has been to see the midwife and my sister called Puang to ask how she got on with it.

Well they was much chat and then Puang came out with "Yes little one will be here very soon" just made me smile.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

20 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Her indoors made me smile so much today..

She has been to see the midwife and my sister called Puang to ask how she got on with it.

Well they was much chat and then Puang came out with "Yes little one will be here very soon" just made me smile.

Magic!

And it just gets better, much much better ...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished a proper hard circuits class, and knowing I only have tomorrow night's to do, and that's it, feet up and Christmas indulgence until the New Year. 

Mission accomplished. 

Have lost 15per cent of my body weight since I started. 

Yeeoooo!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Just finished a proper hard circuits class, and knowing I only have tomorrow night's to do, and that's it, feet up and Christmas indulgence until the New Year. 

Mission accomplished. 

Have lost 15per cent of my body weight since I started. 

Yeeoooo!

I lost 15% of my body weight in the crapper this morning and feel fit as a fiddle. 

🤣

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Coming back at 10pm Tuesday.

Jet lagged as fcuk being in work the next morning at 8am, and every morning since. Well, today was just after 7am

But still knocked out a hardcore circuits class on Wednesday night, and Boxfit jut there now. 

Stiff and sore, a few weeks out kills you when you come back.

But feel great as well. 

Back to normal and knock out 4 of them next week. 

Yeeeeeooooo!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Coming back at 10pm Tuesday.

Jet lagged as fcuk being in work the next morning at 8am, and every morning since. Well, today was just after 7am

But still knocked out a hardcore circuits class on Wednesday night, and Boxfit jut there now. 

Stiff and sore, a few weeks out kills you when you come back.

But feel great as well. 

Back to normal and knock out 4 of them next week. 

Yeeeeeooooo!

Good effort. :default_party-smiley-048:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Sitting in the living room with the wife taking good care of me and little Thomas while the wind and the rain hits the windows.

Family, a full belly and the log burner blasting out the heat. Nothing can compare to this on a cold winters evening. 👍🤗

• Thumbs Up 1