Are we back? Looks like it

Nightcrawler

45 minutes ago, Whitespider said:

Sorry about the delay guys. To keep a (very) long story short we had numerous issues where the only thing we could do was wait. Very frustrating but all seems ok now.

IT staff always give you good news - never bad - so when they said 10 hours .... i thought 2-3 days 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chappo said:

IT staff always give you good news - never bad - so when they said 10 hours .... i thought 2-3 days 🙂

It’s going to take me a week to go through all the email notifications I got from 247! 
Time to open some red wine methinks. 😜

6 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Yes seems allright now.

Despite what everyone was saying I could still access this forum with Tapatalk right up until this latest change. I can't now so can people tell me the easiest way to now view this forum on a smart phone.

https://www.thailand-247.com/topic/3654-forum-app-for-android-users-test/?tab=comments#comment-135947

Have a look at this link; it may assist.  

18 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Yes seems allright now.

Despite what everyone was saying I could still access this forum with Tapatalk right up until this latest change. I can't now so can people tell me the easiest way to now view this forum on a smart phone.

I just open the chrome browser on my phone and type in Thailand 247 into google search, then login and go from there!

• Thumbs Up 1