Are we back? Looks like it

Nightcrawler

On 2/19/2021 at 12:27 PM, tko said:

Time for some accuracy.  As a long time member of PA and TV, when they said we will be more stable and have fewer problems after moving to invision, it will actually be the opposite.  Of all the forums I am a member of, those on invision are the least stable and have the most problems.  Something to look forward to under the new ownership of 24-7.

EDIT: From something I saw on another forum, it may not be invision but rather the server provider that makes PA, etc so unstable.  I believe that is Cloudflare?

Five minutes or so of this just now.

image.png

Is this the new stability?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bazle said:

What does Tapatalk give you that you can't get using a regular web browser?

IMHO it gives a much better user experience. Much easier to view topics, easier to track topics you follow. Easier and better to view photos. Just my opinion and I guess that is why some people like to use it and some don't. Having the choice would be nice but that choice is no longer there.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, tjg27 said:

IMHO it gives a much better user experience. Much easier to view topics, easier to track topics you follow. Easier and better to view photos. Just my opinion and I guess that is why some people like to use it and some don't. Having the choice would be nice but that choice is no longer there.

Thanks for your reply but, sorry, I still don't really understand!

In what way is it "easier and better to view photos"? I don't see how it could be easier and better than on a regular browser. Same photos!

How do you "track topics to follow"? Couldn't you use the "Follow" button at the top of a page shown in a browser?

• Like 1