Soi Sex Survival... and more

tommy dee

Thanks for the link and interview

One thing that comes to mind with virtual bar feeds, is, how do customers know what drinks they have paid for? Or should it matter?. In a real situation in some bars, a lady drink at around 120 baht can be a glass of cola poured from a jumbo bottle costing 5 Baht. 

It's not my cup of tea personally but I can see the attraction for some, during this period of few real customers due to flight and immigration restrictions 

What is missing is the "Virtual bar fine" 😁

That could be awkward

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Thanks for the link and interview

One thing that comes to mind with virtual bar feeds, is, how do customers know what drinks they have paid for? Or should it matter?. In a real situation in some bars, a lady drink at around 120 baht can be a glass of cola poured from a jumbo bottle costing 5 Baht. 

It's not my cup of tea personally but I can see the attraction for some, during this period of few real customers due to flight and immigration restrictions 

What is missing is the "Virtual bar fine" 😁

That could be awkward

Seems to me that the only logical reason to buy drinks online would be to give a small subsidy to a favourite girl or bar in the hope that they will still be there when it is finally practical to return.

In which case, it shouldn't matter whether the drink bought is top-shelf tequila or just tap water.

• Thumbs Up 3

Those live streams from bars are about the most bloody boring things I have ever watched.....Nothing whatsoever interesting happens, and I do mean 100% of the time......

Its only for the very very lonely......

Edited by fforest
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

47 minutes ago, cosceguinhas said:

Seems to me that the only logical reason to buy drinks online would be to give a small subsidy to a favourite girl or bar in the hope that they will still be there when it is finally practical to return.

In which case, it shouldn't matter whether the drink bought is top-shelf tequila or just tap water.

Unless you actually wanted to........errr buy her an actual drink.

If my memory serves me correctly FLB Bar were on to this racket well over 10 years ago.

I think they turned the camera off during the dance competitions. đŸ€Ł

Gosh, that has made me remember Beryl who was always the one to get all her kit off first.

• Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, fforest said:

Those live streams from bars are about the most bloody boring things I have ever watched.....Nothing whatsoever interesting happens, and I do mean 100% of the time......

Its only for the very very lonely......

I have never watched .. what a fucking waste of time I think .. and baht ....

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^ Bro .. no masturbating for me on line ... there is a shit load of gals in BKK that I can just f**k and get sucked ... so, until I can't ever get it up again that is the only way for me ....

You aren't their target audience, it's the ones who aren't in Thailand ...... and have more money than sense 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

You aren't their target audience, it's the ones who aren't in Thailand ...... and have more money than sense 

Yea, it makes me laugh ... f**k me ... how can a guy do something like that ? 

It would be like me here in Thailand getting on line with gals in Amsterdam or Bogota .... funny !!!!

I opened the video just to see what is on offer, I came to the conclusion that money would be better spent buying some wood to replace some planks on my patio.

Seriously the girls look bored and really don't want to dance etc.  If that is an example of a video stream for getting customers to buy drinks then the guys who pay money for those drinks are sadder than I thought but then I am not them...

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Pinoydave said:

But are they going to be any different when we actually return 

Too be honest mate I rarely get involved in the chase and pull in Thailand, I have my best times in clubs in the Philippines where I always get a smile and feel like a king. Get your wallet out there and the food bowls and phones get left in the corner.

• Thumbs Up 1