Singapore 2017

john luke

I normally stay at the Orchard Hotel, which is located at the top of Orchard Road.  I am accompanied by Mrs JL, so not interested In P4P.  I tend to do the tourist things, Singapore Flyer, Raffles, Santosa Island etc.

I look forward to normality when I can visit Thailand and then enjoy a short side trip to another Asian Country.

Photographs here are not brilliant; from memory we had rain, pretty extensive rain most days.

Loved Singapore, so many things to do. My Head Office was based there when I was working in Brunei/Malaysia back in 87/88, loved my trips there.

Used to be a great massage at the Holiday Inn on Scotts where I spent many an afternoon relaxing.

All the hotel names have changed but for me it was Dynasty, Westin Stamford, Pan Pacific and Phoenix back when I used to visit. Would love to have a night at the Marina Bay Sands now.

i love singapore - fees like a clean and warm milton keynes .... lifestyle is very expensive there, and it feels very much like zombie land with not many people around during the day time.

I have run a few projects there and the people are always polite, respectful and hardworking.

34 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

On the list of places to go , hopefully for a GP weekend ... Orchard Towers would also be on the itinerary... 😉

Went to Singapore in 2005.Stayed at Asia Hotel in Orchard Road but I think its gone now. 

Got a cracking Indonesian girl out of Orchard Towers. Lot of ladyboys around in there. 

Prices seem to have gone up for everything a lot since then. 

• Like 1