Who put that pole there?

coxyhog

I am sure, somehow, it is Boeing's fault.

Boeing made the wings too long...

Boeing forgot to install the the wing collision detection sensor, or decided not to install to save money...

Boeing documentation has the wingspan at 113 feet, and the pilots only knew Metric, so 113 cm....

Boeing never specifically said that the wing could NOT pass through a stationary object...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jersey said:

Boeing forgot to install the the wing collision detection sensor, or decided not to install to save money...

Boeing documentation has the wingspan at 113 feet, and the pilots only knew Metric, so 113 cm....

Boeing never specifically said that the wing could NOT pass through a stationary object...

Nah, I think the Air India Express pilot will take the blame; of course he could have been scared he was operating a Boeing aircraft which distracted him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jersey said:

In an effort to save money, the manufacturer only fitted one wing collision detection sensor. Unfortunately it is fitted to the port wing.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jersey said:

Years ago I worked with a physicist who claimed that there was a finite probability that all the atoms in one solid object could align with the space between atoms in another object and that they could pass through each other.

He used to drive like it was an everyday occurrence.