The New ******

forcebwithu

13 hours ago, Krapow said:

It's a smart business move for them, brands who are seen to be taking action on environmental or social issues, are getting lots of consumers choosing them for that reason.

I hardly ever support Uber, but when Eats sends me deals of 40-75% off, it’s hard to say no. Last fall, they were even having a “Black owned restaurant “ push. It’s gone too far, I mean even if I wanted to, you won’t make a certain racial group 10.15, 20+ % of small business owners overnight 

i tend to eat what i fancy to eat - do not care about age / race / ethnicity or owner or shop - more about what i want to eat. ..

i dont believe in positive racism - i think everyone should be included!!!

world is going pc mad ... 

Edited by Chappo
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Depending on your hair type, before you could select a shampoo for dry, normal, or oily hair, or even hair with frizzles. I'm assuming the selection for dry or oily hair remains, but what are they going call shampoo for normal hair. Not Dry, Not Oily Hair Shampoo?

But then again if they're pushing for inclusivity, they don't dare use the words dry, oily, or frizzles for fear of offending someone. So how the fck are you going to be able to buy a product for the type hair you have. Same goes for skin care products.

Heaven forbid you offend someone by labeling a product for a specific condition.

And what if my hair self identifies as non-tertiary. Where does this madness end.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1