A local shabu-shabu restaurant is attracting customers with marijuana dishes

happy me

This is from Pattaya Mail, Dining out section.You can  get more info at that site. Hard to believe Thailand is going this way after strict MJ laws.

Supatra Duang-nga, the owner of the restaurant, said that after marijuana was excluded from the government’s list of narcotics, she started to use marijuana as an ingredient for many dishes including soup, spicy salad and ground pork wraps.

2 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

I think it may just be the leaf which has not got the same properties to get you high apparently,magic mushroom soup and tea next.

The leaves have a lot less THC than the buds but they will still give you a buzz even if its a weak buzz....

I know....When I was in high school in the 70s....You could buy bad mexican weed for 25 dollars a oz...It was all leaf stems and seeds..It gave you a buzz and maybe a headache, but hey it was cheap....

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

When I first met my Mrs, many many moons ago, she would use the leaf in cooking. I would guess that was back in the days when things were far more relaxed but it does show that it has (probably) been used historically in cooking in times gone by. 

• Like 1