Covid discounts

Browsing through agoda for a trip somewhere down south,ive noticed a ton of places doing those and some cracking bargains,ko samui -villa 3 bedroom,big pool,pool table gym inside,just under 5000  bht a night ! some villas starting from 1500,spoilt for choice,watched some samui YT stuff today the place is dead tho so maybe to quite,no one taking advantage of these covid discounts,looks like all over thailand great deals at the moment.

My mate just booked 30 days in a 4 star hotel phucket for £180 in october,free cancellation before then so hes got nothing to lose.

Edited by Phantom51red

50 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Yea, i see loads of hotels i've stayed in before, rooms going for half price

Yes a friend of mine who lives in Pattaya but does business in Bangkok says there are some great deals in the big hotels on Sukhumvit with massive savings over normal rates.

I looked up the last hotel I stayed (Legacy Suites on Soi 29) and the rooms start at around £33 in late March but normally go around £65 minimum, some dates you can get even cheaper.

I've made over 20 bookings all over Thailand since June last year with Agoda and yes, the prices are great.  Even better if you go through Trivago to Agoda in a lot of cases.

I saw a vlog the other day that showed the Adelphi in Pattaya with rooms for 7,000 baht per month including service, water and electric.  I think that would have got you about 4 nights pre-Covid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KWA said:

I've made over 20 bookings all over Thailand since June last year with Agoda and yes, the prices are great.  Even better if you go through Trivago to Agoda in a lot of cases.

I saw a vlog the other day that showed the Adelphi in Pattaya with rooms for 7,000 baht per month including service, water and electric.  I think that would have got you about 4 nights pre-Covid.

Ill need to have a lok at trivago i just been searching agoda.

I watched the same video about the adelphi,great deal that,i stayed in vn residence 3 in pratumnak for 2 years paying 14000,seen some rooms now same 1 bedrooms going for 8000,great balconys they have.