The best breakfast deal in the history of Pattaya...I think......

fforest

I found a Nicky's menu on line and both the mega breakfast (195 b) and the full English breakfast (99 b) include a choice of tea or coffee. That would indeed seem to make Nicky's the restaurant which offers the biggest breakfast plate at the lowest price.  Whether it is the best value for money depends on quality, but in my experience, the quality at Nicky's has always been high.

Link to menu.

On 3/18/2021 at 4:56 PM, Aqualung said:

Carrots in bubble and sqeak? Not sure about that. 

Take that crud off along with the fried bread and I'd try it anytime after 10 am. 

WTF is bubble and squeak doing on a breakfast plate? Especially one with carrot in it. 

There are a lot of regional variations on bubble and squeak.  Most of us are probably familiar with the hard-fried version that resembles a potato-and-cabbage pancake.    bubble-squeaksmall.jpg

There's also a variation that's closer to colcannon, the Irish dish that combines mashed potatoes with boiled cabbage, leeks and sometimes other veggies:

bubble-and-squeak-recipe.jpg

In some areas it's popular as a breakfast dish with eggs,

download.jpg

in others more of a supper side dish or even a main dish when mixed with bacon or ham.

bubble-and-squeak-602-1a.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thankfully pretty good breakfast's have readily been available in Pattaya for many years and at a range of price points - most reasonable.

Just put your favorites on rotation.