What's your perfect breakfast?

Chappo

There has been an increase on cheaper breakfasts in Patts - but what would you prefer?

Even though i am a fattie - i am not a big eater...

• Croissant and coffee - warmed croissant with a bit of jam and butter - i grew up taking care of my nan - so she taught me to 'spread it thin' which i have done ever since in my life 
  • egg, bacon, sausage, toast and coffee - only 4 items - dont need more perfect for me
  • egg, bacon, rice and coffee - another perfect breakfast (a bit of Nam Prik to make it spicy)
  • 2 4-minute boiled eggs and toast soldiers with loads of salt 🙂 - perfection ...

I prefer eggs to be poached what are your favorite  types or brekkies - i am a small eater in the morning,.

• Nightcrawler changed the title to What's your perfect breakfast?
22 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Most days it's cereal or porridge ... a fried breakfast is a treat that I probably only have five or six times a year 

I'm similar, have 2 or 3 Weetabix for breakfast most mornings or a couple of slices of honey on toast. 

Only time I have a fry up is pretty much when on holiday. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bad hangover its a fry up for sure at either of the irish places,normal days bolied eggs n toast or cereal,pretty fond of eggs benedict now as found a nice small place in hua hin that makes them perfect.

In patts was a fry up retox 99bht,cos always hungover in patts !

Edited by Phantom51red

I eat a full breakfast maybe 4-5 times month, normally just coffee. But when I do, it's 3 scrambled eggs combined with fried up ground sausage or a few strips of bacon and maybe an english muffin. Add 2 cups of coffee.

If a weekend, since I make fantastic pancakes, I'll have those instead with the coffee. And sometimes a glass of milk or orange juice.

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Ive never seen jok with cheese,did you add the cheese yourself ? Love the stuff,20 bht a place just up the road.

No .. those are 3 eggs that gives it the yellow color .... I just whack off a big chunk of cheese .. I don't put it in the jok ... just chew on it like a heathen .... this jok is great .. it has a lot of fresh ginger and basel it in  ...

I gotta have cheese in the morning .. you would think I am French .... I am a gigantic cheese junkie ....

Same .. 20 baht

When I am in BKK .. the Big C on On Nut always has a big sale on all of their farang food every Monday from 4 - 6 pm ... I stop in there and will buy 5K of just cheese ... maybe more .. every month .. take back home in the south with me .. there isn't any place down there to buy decent cheese

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 6:28 PM, galenkia said:

I'm similar, have 2 or 3 Weetabix for breakfast most mornings or a couple of slices of honey on toast. 

Only time I have a fry up is pretty much when on holiday. 

Im a cereal and coffee guy when I'm at home as I really can't be arsed cooking anything. 

Now, when I'm in my favourite UK place, the lakes I take advantage of what's on offer in the hotel or guest House. 

Usually start with fresh fruit juice, coffee and toast. Washed down with a fry up with Cumberland sausages. 

And usually, the view out the window ain't to bad either. 

My favorite place in the deep south of Thailand / Malaysia .. on the Adaman sea side .. it is a little tough .. my type of place !

IMG_0500.JPG

Also .. pretty much outside my back door ... same on the Adaman sea side of the deep South of Thailand

IMG_0044.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Coffee, eggs, and French toast. When staying at Mum’s, she makes some mortadelle/ham pancake with some thin French bread, it’s just the best.

Found it, they’re called Crepe Bretonne......if you’ve never had one stuffed with ham & cheese.....please put it on your bucket list

Off the web

AC3BF825-7E40-41E0-8CBE-FF6877F8B8BD.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/17/2021 at 4:16 PM, Chappo said:

There has been an increase on cheaper breakfasts in Patts - but what would you prefer?

Even though i am a fattie - i am not a big eater...

• Croissant and coffee - warmed croissant with a bit of jam and butter - i grew up taking care of my nan - so she taught me to 'spread it thin' which i have done ever since in my life 
  • egg, bacon, sausage, toast and coffee - only 4 items - dont need more perfect for me
  • egg, bacon, rice and coffee - another perfect breakfast (a bit of Nam Prik to make it spicy)
  • 2 4-minute boiled eggs and toast soldiers with loads of salt 🙂 - perfection ...

I prefer eggs to be poached what are your favorite  types or brekkies - i am a small eater in the morning,.

In the high speed blender.. 1 tsp. sugar free cocoa.. (arteries stay flexible from nitric oxide), 5 gms buffered vitC. (C pwdr buffered with 10% magnesium carbonate for gut comfort. (Boosts killer white blood cells CD4, CD8 and CD14 leucocyte activity. Clark H R.  PhD ND). Banana, (potassium and carbs), pineapple slice, (bromelain), papaya slice, (pepsinase), 1 cup raw goat milk, when available. Bunch of Moringa shoots, leaves,  stem from planted tree. (adaptogen). 2 tbs raw peanuts for organic germanium and organic selenium needed with VitC. and.. resveratrol, (artery protection). Peanuts kept in deep freeze to prevent aflotoxin mold. Ensure blender mix does not heat up, as blender blades will release cyto-toxic chromium and nickel.  Gently stirred in to this are 2 raw egg yolks, (shells well washed in very hot water, whites cooked later).  Chance of salmonella..  1 in 30K. 1 tbs raw rolled outs, (regularity). 1 tsp pressed pumpkin seed oil. (prostate health). Take additional 8K VitD3. Weird? Nah. at 83, I'm  med free and scan confirmed CLEAN  arteries. In the Health Industry since 1961.

2 hours ago, Tommaso_Turek said:

In the high speed blender.. 1 tsp. sugar free cocoa.. (arteries stay flexible from nitric oxide), 5 gms buffered vitC. (C pwdr buffered with 10% magnesium carbonate for gut comfort. (Boosts killer white blood cells CD4, CD8 and CD14 leucocyte activity. Clark H R.  PhD ND). Banana, (potassium and carbs), pineapple slice, (bromelain), papaya slice, (pepsinase), 1 cup raw goat milk, when available. Bunch of Moringa shoots, leaves,  stem from planted tree. (adaptogen). 2 tbs raw peanuts for organic germanium and organic selenium needed with VitC. and.. resveratrol, (artery protection). Peanuts kept in deep freeze to prevent aflotoxin mold. Ensure blender mix does not heat up, as blender blades will release cyto-toxic chromium and nickel.  Gently stirred in to this are 2 raw egg yolks, (shells well washed in very hot water, whites cooked later).  Chance of salmonella..  1 in 30K. 1 tbs raw rolled outs, (regularity). 1 tsp pressed pumpkin seed oil. (prostate health). Take additional 8K VitD3. Weird? Nah. at 83, I'm  med free and scan confirmed CLEAN  arteries. In the Health Industry since 1961

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sounds very tasty

I am guessing that this wouldn't appeal to you then? 

Everything I need to start the day. My body is a temple😊

Followed  by a long walk to the Supermarket to pick up a slab of beers for later 

full-english-7342.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2