Just Saying

code_slayer_bkk

I have meet this gal 3 - 4 times when I am in BKK .. she is fucking beautiful .. really .. I know ...

But, she was blowing bullshit to me tonight .. talking about love ... I mean WTF .. do you really believe I was born last night ..

I hate these words " love " .. does this gal really understand ? 

Jeez ..

There is only one woman in my life .. easy for me .. I will do very bad things to protect her .. and I have never told her " I love " .. f**k me .. talk it cheap ..

I should stop fucking around .... maybe one day I will get smart ...

This is what I always go home to ...

IMG_0126.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

Code , many would say you’ve been playing with fire much too long, but it sounds like you always f—k around 400 miles away from the family. 
Not the same effect as playing around with her cousins in the same village.

Men all have needs, I hate Tiger Woods as a person, but I couldn’t believe the media and sponsor backlash from his “indiscretions”. Is he the only celebrity to ever have extramarital sex? 

Me, my needs are very modest.....just a fat Canuck cabbie looking for the occasional hug from a busty gal.

Maybe I’ll exceed my expectations one day....

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Code , many would say you’ve been playing with fire much too long,

For sure .... and to tell you the truth .. I am pretty fed up with the whole thing ... these women just come "un-glued" .. I never lie to anyone ..  I tell them the truth ...

Yea .. when I am back home in BKK ... seems that is my MO ... I never think twice about it .. which is wrong ... not cool

It is not easy to change the way you have lived your entire life .... it just comes natural with no plan ... women are easy .. doesn't matter if they are really good or really bad ... if you want .. you can always get any women you want  ... I know .. doesn't matter how beautiful

Is that what I want .. no ..

Just fighting an internal battle with myself right now ... I will come around .. for sure .. I have someone I really love .. to much at risk for a simple piece of ass regardless how beautiful ...

Thanks for listening ....

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I hate Tiger Woods as a person, but I couldn’t believe the media and sponsor backlash from his “indiscretions”. Is he the only celebrity to ever have extramarital sex? 

Maybe I’ll exceed my expectations one day....

Celebrity or just a regular Joe .. I don't think you can put on a "classifier" .. he is just a normal guy ( I think ) who gets confused with himself and is searching for something he doesn't need or really want at the end of the day ....

He is just living his life ..... and I am sure he has regrets ,, normal

In my mind .. that is what I think

Everyday we are alive ... I would say that is surpassing any perceived expectations ..

" Dark Necessities "

play with fire expect to be burnt ...

Thai Ladies seem to fall in and out of love very quickly .... they want to be your mia, so that you will  become the magical ATM ...

i enjoy bars, and enjoy ladies company for a bit of fun and a laugh - but dont go further than that - dont need to have a BJ  or sex - as i get plenty at home from the missus - so my sexual needs are catered for 🙂

13 minutes ago, Chappo said:

play with fire expect to be burnt ...

Thai Ladies seem to fall in and out of love very quickly .... they want to be your mia, so that you will  become the magical ATM ...

i enjoy bars, and enjoy ladies company for a bit of fun and a laugh - but dont go further than that - dont need to have a BJ  or sex - as i get plenty at home from the missus - so my sexual needs are catered for 🙂

Bro .. I completely and totally understand the "games"... I have been here a fucking long time .... and I have only been burned 1 time .... you learn quick or expect the same shit to occur again .. f**k me .. repeating mistakes .. not for me

But, I stay out of regular farang bars ... to much " put mak mak " ... I am a really pretty calm guy ... but, shit comes .. I gotta get dirty ... just in my DNA ..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1