You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

38 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

lol

It really is a shame with American and UK politics that if you criticize a person's point of view on a subject then you automatically are presumed to be against them.

Open discussion has become a black and white subject, for or against, red v blue. Absolutely lacking in open critical thought.

I am mid right but think that Trump is an ignorant oaf and Boris is an educated oaf. That doesn't make me left wing!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Well said DD. There are certainly some dumb mother fuckers on both sides. Will always be that way.

I just thought the clip was pretty funny.

Either way Trump is a complete f**k up, I don't care how anyone looks at it. He was/is a complete disaster. But this time the shit storm that is swirling around him will finally fall on him. f**k him.

Yup...Years ago TYT had some brilliant presenters with good things to say, but now they are just the same as that looney right wing nutter Alex Jones.

However, I could listen to Ben Shapiro debate anybody on any subject on YT - even when I disagree with him.

The first American Jewish President..?? 

11 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Well said DD. There are certainly some dumb mother fuckers on both sides. Will always be that way.

I just thought the clip was pretty funny.

Either way Trump is a complete f**k up, I don't care how anyone looks at it. He was/is a complete disaster. But this time the shit storm that is swirling around him will finally fall on him. f**k him.

Well Glasseye, sounds like you fall on the "dumb mother fuckers" side!  "Either way" Biden "is a complete f**k up, I don't care how anyone looks at it. He was/is a complete disaster. But this time the shit storm that is swirling around him will finally fall on him. f**k him."

55 minutes ago, CalEden said:

Well Glasseye, sounds like you fall on the "dumb mother fuckers" side!  "Either way" Biden "is a complete f**k up, I don't care how anyone looks at it. He was/is a complete disaster. But this time the shit storm that is swirling around him will finally fall on him. f**k him."

Have a great day !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yup...Years ago TYT had some brilliant presenters with good things to say, but now they are just the same as that looney right wing nutter Alex Jones.

However, I could listen to Ben Shapiro debate anybody on any subject on YT - even when I disagree with him.

I just wish Ben Shapiro didn't talk so fast ..... he is very intelligent but speaks like he knows it too. Slow down a bit, show more humility and first Jewish American President since Abraham Lincoln and Benjamin Franklin  !!!  

What ??? ...... Abraham ..... Benjamin ..... must be and Eisenhower sounds ..

...........I'll get me coat.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2022 at 6:47 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

BS is full of BS. A loathsome character. This is him in his true light:

• Thumbs Up 3