Scale: 1/13
Wingspan: 6.13m
Length: app  5.60m
Engine: 4 x JetsMunt 166 Turbine
Fuel capaticy: 12 liters
Landing gears: modified Electron
TX: Futaba T18MZ
RX: 2 x Futaba 7008SB
Servos: KST (2 x Aileron, 2 x Elevator, 1 x Rudder, 4 x Landing flaps, 1 x Front gear, 8 x Gear doors)
Electronic control unit: Powerbox Royal
Builder: Christopher Ferkl
Pilot: Rainer Kamitz
Event: RC Airlinermeeting in Oppingen Au Germany in Juli 2022

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2020 at 3:19 AM, fygjam said:

Quite right. I prefer those videos which have the technical content I need.

I recently stumbled upon a YouTube review of the CR10s Pro 3D printer and was really impressed with what I saw. The review highlighted the printer's large build volume, high-quality prints, and easy-to-use touchscreen interface. It is also mentioned that the printer is compatible with a wide range of filaments, giving users more flexibility in their printing projects. But these online reviews talk about some more suitable printers.

Has anyone here used the CR10s Pro before? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it, especially if you've used it for any specific types of projects.

I returned from a morning walk to find the lower half of the screen door shredded. I mistakenly thought it was the brown dog who is known to chew on anything and everything, but my lady said I needed to look at the CCTV recording as our white dog doesn't like to be left outside. Sure enough, I had yelled at the wrong dog...

• Like 1
  • Surprised 5

• 2 weeks later...