You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems that the "Another One" thread that was apparently not acceptable in the general forum and I thought had been moved to the "political club" has disappeared. Either that or my search skills are just limited. I'm still scratching my head as to why it had to be moved when it was.

These events are hugely tragic and touches everyone. 

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Well it seems that the "Another One" thread that was apparently not acceptable in the general forum and I thought had been moved to the "political club" has disappeared. Either that or my search skills are just limited. I'm still scratching my head as to why it had to be moved when it was.

Yeah, I was wondering too...

If 24/7 were a frozen yoghurt flavor it would be low fat vanilla.

. . .

Edited by lazarus
burp.
  • Haha 1

Inside One of America’s Deadliest Police Departments

42,499 views  Nov 22, 2022
Vallejo, CA, has one of the deadliest police departments in the nation. VICE News investigates how a culture of impunity has fueled the rate of deadly shootings and one family's fight for change.

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

A very expensive new plane.

U.S. Unveils B-21 Raider, the Stealth Bomber Designed to Deter China

The Air Force wants 100 of the new jets, priced at $700 million apiece

I follow what you are saying here, and I agree. Things are getting ridiculous. But I reckon those planes (along with many other aircraft and systems) could inflict some serious pain on any enemy who would be so stupid to to push things too far.

Those planes could fly into difficult territory and wipe out radar and defensive systems before the enemy could set down their vodka glasses. Game over.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

What's amazing is it doesn't appear the police are doing anything about these brazen car thieves. 

If they catch them in the act and can apprehend them without a dangerous chase they will. Because it's a property crime the police won't risk harming the public. Sometimes these guys are packin' and that also can develop into a dangerous situation. In the bigger scheme of things they've done well finding the 'fences' and arresting them with the stolen property.