You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Is there a lift in the hotel ? 555

Yes there is, which is good as I always request a room on the 3rd or 4th floor. Place is in a great location behind the main bar area such that you can walk to most venues. 

It is well run, clean and the rooms are a nice size. The chicken curry in the restaurant is also one of the best I have had, I rarely get through it as it is too large for me.. They will also pick you up in Manila in the city or from the airport, transport is excellent and is usually a van.

Also after the talk of all these ridiculous prices on Walking Street it is amazing how far your money will go in Angeles City.  For 3000 pesos (1800 baht) and less you can have fun all night with a girl (no need to tip in morning although some will always give extra, I will only give transport costs which is no more than 100 peso). Love it.

Lats time I was there I went with a friend to a dance competition where the 5 bars were dancing off, it was a hour party where local drinks were 50 pesos and all ladies drinks were 100 pesos, I spent about 2500 pesos and had a great time even without a barfine.

Love the place although it is not on the same scale as Pattaya and too be honest shouldn't be compared with Pattaya.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now, this is something different than vlogging in Pattaya bars !

Interesting topic, I was aware of this situation since several years, but not that bad.

The girl doing the report really has guts, besides being incredibly cute.

Yep I would fall in love of that combination of face, body, languages, smart, etc...…

1 hour ago, john1000 said:

Used to watch this on a regular basis when working at Rolls Royce in Bristol. Majestic aircraft.

Beautiful aircraft that had a very distinctive sound when flying passed. Won't be flying again sadly, think the last flight was in 2015

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:40 AM, Thai Spice said:

@Shaksey,

View from inside, and a bit more recent.

Awesome stuff, quality of video from GoPro's and the like is fantastic now, especially compared to the grainy low def footage (if there is any footage at all) of aircraft like this from years gone by.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Beautiful aircraft that had a very distinctive sound when flying passed. Won't be flying again sadly, think the last flight was in 2015

Yeah CAA, Rolls (who still supported the Olympus's), and BAE (who held the type certificate) all got very worried after the Shoreham disaster and called time on it. The people running 558 (the management, not the flight crew or spanners guys) were rather inept you might say and did not inspire confidence and i'm sure this played a big part in the support being withdrawn.

Most complex aircraft restoration to flight ever attempted and achieved though and I used to go to see her as often as possible very year from 2008 - 2015. A LOT of people used to just go to shows to see 558, there would be hundreds (thousands?) of us there with no interest in pretty much anything else flying on the day at the smaller shows sometimes. I remember the Reds doing a display at one smaller show and at least half the visitors not looking up once during their display 😄

I luvs me sumz hooooooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz 🤗

Wooooooooo - 

Play from to 0:36 -

Just play 😁 -

Edited by Shaksey

43 minutes ago, Shaksey said:

Awesome stuff, quality of video from GoPro's and the like is fantastic now, especially compared to the grainy low def footage (if there is any footage at all) of aircraft like this from years gone by.

Yes, I am always amazed by the quality of those Gopro or similar cameras videos !

There are quite a few videos on Youtube from French Navy pilots.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Yes, I am always amazed by the quality of those Gopro or similar cameras videos !

There are quite a few videos on Youtube from French Navy pilots.

They're so good now that pretty much any interior/confined spaces or action shots on full scale TV productions are done with them.