Posting from my mobile

thegrogmonster

Since Tapatalk no longer works I am using am now using the mobile version to read this forum when I am using my phone. I can read the forum no worries. However when I reply to a post it all seems fine but my reply never appears in the thread.

Hopefully someone knows why this is happening.

2 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Since Tapatalk no longer works I am using am now using the mobile version to read this forum when I am using my phone. I can read the forum no worries. However when I reply to a post it all seems fine but my reply never appears in the thread.

Hopefully someone knows why this is happening.

This is of no help to you really, but I use my phone too and it works fine. I am using the Chrome browser.

Browsers have made a difference in the past so maybe you can try Chrome to see if it makes a difference, assuming that you aren't already LOL

51 minutes ago, boydeste said:

This is of no help to you really, but I use my phone too and it works fine. I am using the Chrome browser.

Browsers have made a difference in the past so maybe you can try Chrome to see if it makes a difference, assuming that you aren't already LOL

You are on the money. It won't send from Safari but will from Chrome.

I have now searched how to make Chrome my default browser on my iPhone but no luck so far as the steps they are mentioning are not appearing on my screen.

• Thanks 1