Memes

roobob

There are some good ones and there are some very meaningless ones.... but my question is....... should there be a limit how many can be posted with each post.

Nothing worse when a poster posts up a few...then someone quotes the posts and the same ones get doubled up...even tripled up...depending on how many times a post is quoted. They can be a pain if you are logged in on a mobile as it slows things down...it can even happen on a laptop. So I suggest that there should a limit on the number per post.

My suggestion if you want to post them...then the limit should be limited to one per post...no more as all they do is slow down/clog the system Also BMs should be encouraged not to quote the posts with memes so not to double up on them.

cheers    

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Jeez......you don’t half do some whining......

Well excuse me for starting some topics that may be an interest to other BMs and adding some content/discussion in these trying times.  Instead of whining about said topics...why not join in and start a few.

cheers

6 minutes ago, roobob said:

Well excuse me for starting some topics that may be an interest to other BMs and adding some content/discussion in these trying times.  Instead of whining about said topics...why not join in and start a few.

cheers

A Discussion? I’ve heard it all now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1