Favorite Gangster Movie (or show)

Glasseye

Most guys would say "The Godfather I and or II as their favorite. So, lets just leave that as a given. 

My fav is probably - "Once Upon a Time In America" 

The best show, without doubt for me - "Boardwalk Empire" - HBO. Not only is B.E. the best gangster t.v. entertainment I have enjoyed, I'd say it is the best overall t.v. related entertainment I've ever seen. #1

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

"pull your tongue out of my arsehole"

Never, ever, had a bird say that to me...😄😄😄

The guy who strangles "liam" at the end of the scene is the one found dead in Death Valley a few of years ago.

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 2

Wow, great question. So many good gangster movies, tough to pick an outright favourite, and many of those mentioned I can recite every line, seen them so often. I’d have to go with Donnie Brasco

Series, well I am the biggest Sopranos fan out there, but Narcos:Mexico was bloody brilliant

• Thumbs Up 1

Best films:

Other members have beat me to the punch as I guess my favorites (excluding G-F 2) are The Long Good Friday and Sexy Beast.

So for TV I go for

Gom.jpg

Set in Naples it is a cracking Mafia style violent and well acted 4 series which I binge watched. I recommend it to all.

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1

11 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Best films:

Other members have beat me to the punch as I guess my favorites (excluding G-F 2) are The Long Good Friday and Sexy Beast.

So for TV I go for

Gom.jpg

Set in Naples it is a cracking Mafia style violent and well acted 4 series which I binge watched. I recommend it to all.

Don't forget the Sopranos. Got to be up there in TV series. I got hooked on it a few years back