Yodelling - WTF is all that about ?

Nightcrawler

15 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I've got his latest album. Pure class😁😁

Nothing like sticking that in the player whilst having morning coffee to lift the spirits for the start of the day 😁

I would have put you down as having the complete works of Max Bygraves on the original wax cylinders.

17 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Apologies to any of our Bavarian members 

How many of you own a Franzl  Lang CD and slap on a bit of lederthosen now and then ?

Odd that you mention lederhosen. A few years ago we had a homosexual gentleman at work who asked if I would pose for him while wearing some. He offered me a packet of Bonbons by way of compensation.

I declined of course. Had he offered me Werthers Originals it would have been another matter entirely.

2 minutes ago, Butch said:

Odd that you mention lederhosen. A few years ago we had a homosexual gentleman at work who asked if I would pose for him while wearing some. He offered me a packet of Bonbons by way of compensation.

I declined of course. Had he offered me Werthers Originals it would have been another matter entirely.

Was he Bavarian? 

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Was he Bavarian? 

Oddly enough he wasn't, but he did have an unhealthy interest in teenage boys. currently resides in the nonce's wing at HMP Chelmsford apparently.

11 minutes ago, Butch said:

Oddly enough he wasn't, but he did have an unhealthy interest in teenage boys. currently resides in the nonce's wing at HMP Chelmsford apparently.

Is that the same chap you were telling me about that you met recently in a Gentleman's public lavatory? 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sherlock said:

I don't own any of his CD's, but I do own about 8 other CD's which are all Yodelling and Umpah music! Used to live and work in Austria so we used to play these at breakfast times for our guests when they ate!

I would have had to get room service then.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, fygjam said:

Does this count as yodeling?

Is whistling and humming ok?

Whistling comes a very close second

Frank Ifield, Franzl Lang and Peter Seeger should have all been sentence to death for their yodelling crimes

But .....whem it comes to whistling, just look at this c**t