Looks Like Another Lovely Day In Pattaya

Glasseye

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Same old shit,fond memories of been stuck in the bar at bottom soi pothole,corner bar ? about 2014 2am raging river going past,took me ages to wade down soi diana.

Barbie Bar maybe? Might have been the same storm I holed up in Barbie Bar. Remember sitting on the bar stool in front and having to move my feet up another rung to keep them out of the rising water. Then it was time to unload the beer which required wading through water to the pissers in back, then standing in shin deep water while pissing. Ah, the memories. :default_beer:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Barbie Bar maybe? Might have been the same storm I holed up in Barbie Bar. Remember sitting on the bar stool in front and having to move my feet up another rung to keep them out of the rising water. Then it was time to unload the beer which required wading through water to the pissers in back, then standing in shin deep water while pissing. Ah, the memories. :default_beer:

No defo not barbie bar across the road from it,triangle bar maybe that rings a bell,its raised a few steps up anyhow and the water was just about level with it ! ,few folk used to drink there from the forums,the beach looked nice again lol.

• Thumbs Up 1