Masks thais

Phantom51red

Im starting to think all the thais i see on,scooters,cars,fishing on the rocks or pier,playing in the sea,jogging...are wearing masks to hide from the sun not hide from covid.

Feel like the odd one out, bad falang here,while i follow the rules wear one in shoppin malls or going to eat,shops ect ,i aint bloody wearing one on the scooter or when out for a beach walk,most thais do and id say 90% falangs aswell.Feck if we go into lock down here they might call me covid !

1 hour ago, biggles said:

Yes, but they arn't wearing helmets!! 

Yes that is true.  A famous well dressed man I know in Thailand had carried out a survey counting riders of motor cycles not wearing crash helmets but wearing face masks.  I can not remember the result but the proportion was significant.

2 hours ago, biggles said:

Yes, but they arn't wearing helmets!! 

While sitting on my balcony yesterday watching all the riders pull up to the lights,no helmets but masks,took some pics was going to post then thought bugger that far to many,must be the new normal here 😅

Im expecting the police to pull me up one day for not wearing a mask on the scooter,no helmet ok though.

41 minutes ago, john luke said:

Yes that is true.  A famous well dressed man I know in Thailand had carried out a survey counting riders of motor cycles not wearing crash helmets but wearing face masks.  I can not remember the result but the proportion was significant.

Here about 80%,madness,driving back from cha am on the wide open petchakesem road,nutters whizzin past no helmets but masks !

Edited by Phantom51red