Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, England

A friend of mine used to have an apartment right on the road that goes down into Clifton from the bridge, you went out onto the balcony and that bridge was right there is front of you as your main view, pretty special view for an apartment.

Didnt know you were mates with Matt Lucas 🤡

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Sangsom said:

A friend of mine used to have an apartment right on the road that goes down into Clifton from the bridge, you went out onto the balcony and that bridge was right there is front of you as your main view, pretty special view for an apartment.

Good man is our Adam, nice to catch up with good guys. Just sad we only had an hour to catch up as needed to get back to Wales to pick up my daughter from school.

3 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Haha that’s me!  My mate developed Bridge House (I think you refer to), and it’s a mighty fine scheme to. He’s a lucky bloke to have that view. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Good man is our Adam, nice to catch up with good guys. Just sad we only had an hour to catch up as needed to get back to Wales to pick up my daughter from school.

Enjoyed the brief catch up David. Good to see ya both 

• Thumbs Up 1