Johnny Vegas carry-on glamping

Yesitisdakid

I ran across this program on a torrent site I think there are two episodes out it's about Johnny Vegas and how he's building a glamour camping site. Normally I wouldn't have been so interested but a few years ago I watched every Benidorm episode and love them 

A few weeks after that who walks into baby dolls but Johnny Vegas and the guy who used to sing on the Benedum program he was the nightclub singer I don't know who the hell he was didn't really pay any attention. I told Johnny I watched all of Benidorm and I loved it. A real nice guy he was.

So when I saw this program I thought I'd give it a look I guess it's more geared for the British but I find it pretty interesting having met him I'm enjoying it it might be something others may be interested in having a look at

• Like 2

I think this is something I will thoroughly enjoy. Thanks Soi 7 !

I have been thinking for almost a year now. The vans they use for tourist transport in LOS, most of them are Toyotas.

Now a days you can probably pick up one of those (in good condition) dirt cheap. There must be hundreds (if not thousands of them) sitting around idle, with owners looking to unload.

Buy one of them. Then find a good bloke who specializes in converting vans, etc. Design a practical yet comfortable fitting for it and waaa laaaa - a van to live in comfortably as you travel throughout SE Asia. Heck, why not ?