Phuket

Glasseye

44 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Hopefully Glass, I want to go back here in 2022 for sure....I don't know why, I'm happily married now! Blah Ha Ha Ha Ha..

They have places in Phuket for guys like you.

Mrs. would rather go shopping for a new handbag and eat som tam...

6518516583_d4f3cfbe2d_b.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Isn't Phuket being trialed once they hit 70% of the population immunised and some sort of herd immunity?, if it works it'll be rolled out in other provinces like Chonburi etc.

Call me a cynic but no reported infections isn't the same as no infections. I can't see them achieving the immunisation goal, so someone might lose some face when it hasn't happened and the opening of the doors to vaccinated tourists is put back, or lockdown reinstated once infections rise again.

Until Thailand has a working, organised, efficient and effective vaccine roll out, it'll be like groundhog day with the lockdowns.

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Isn't Phuket being trialed once they hit 70% of the population immunised and some sort of herd immunity?, if it works it'll be rolled out in other provinces like Chonburi etc.

Call me a cynic but no reported infections isn't the same as no infections. I can't see them achieving the immunisation goal, so someone might lose some face when it hasn't happened and the opening of the doors to vaccinated tourists is put back, or lockdown reinstated once infections rise again.

Until Thailand has a working, organised, efficient and effective vaccine roll out, it'll be like groundhog day with the lockdowns.

With the difference that Groundhog Day had an end.

• Thumbs Up 1