Noticed something odd last night, BA Flight to BKK.

Butch

I was looking at Flighttracker, and noticed a BA Flight leaving LHR at...21:30 direct to BKK.

Odd in that the BA number (which I've bloody forgotten!) was the same BA one which was assigned to LHR - Chicago when I did a search at the time (forgot to take a screenshot)

Now I've gone back through the Flight tracker History to no avail, same with FR24, checked the BA website for flights arriving today in BKK and there's no record anywhere.

Most odd, but unless I am going mad, I definitely saw a BA Flight scheduled to leave LHR last night for BKK using the Thai / EVA flight schedule.

Can anyone sleuth a bit better than I and perhaps find out anything more? It was a 4 number Flight as well, rather than BA009.

31 minutes ago, Butch said:

I was looking at Flighttracker, and noticed a BA Flight leaving LHR at...21:30 direct to BKK.

Odd in that the BA number (which I've bloody forgotten!) was the same BA one which was assigned to LHR - Chicago when I did a search at the time (forgot to take a screenshot)

Now I've gone back through the Flight tracker History to no avail, same with FR24, checked the BA website for flights arriving today in BKK and there's no record anywhere.

Most odd, but unless I am going mad, I definitely saw a BA Flight scheduled to leave LHR last night for BKK using the Thai / EVA flight schedule.

Can anyone sleuth a bit better than I and perhaps find out anything more? It was a 4 number Flight as well, rather than BA009.

image.png

• Thanks 1

Guys, you lot are bloody brilliant.

Can any of you give me a heads up on how you found the info please, I'mnot the greatest techie out there, and BTW, Virtual San Mig lights all round, or real ones if ever we meet up :)

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Butch said:

Can any of you give me a heads up on how you found the info please, I'mnot the greatest techie out there, and BTW, Virtual San Mig lights all round, or real ones if ever we meet up 🙂

Used to work for BA in various roles including being a country manager in Malaysia and Brunei;  wasn't really involved directly in cargo systems but keep close to developments and know a few sites I keep my eye on.

Funny, I even just joined a Facebook group dedicated to working at West London Terminal in Cromwell road where the airport buses used to leave from, started there in 1973 with BEA reservations.  I enjoy anything airline related so keep my eye in.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Butch said:

Can any of you give me a heads up on how you found the info please, I'mnot the greatest techie out there, and BTW, Virtual San Mig lights all round, or real ones if ever we meet up :)

In FlightRadar24 hover the mouse pointer over the airport of choice then left click.

image.png

That will bring up a panel for the particular airport. At the bottom of the panel you can select things like Arrivals, Departures etc.

image.png

If you click on Departures for example you get a list of recent departures. For example

image.png

You can load earlier flights, I think the free version of FR24 goes back 24 hours.

If you click on a particular flight you will get more information about that flight.

Explore and enjoy.

• Great Info 3