Jump to content

Times you've barfined without due diligence


Butch
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guys,

We've all barfined girls on the occasion that our hormones have got the upper hand, or too much booze has dictated our actions. I've done this a few times in the past, one occasion being seeing what I thought was an absolute icon of beauty working in a beer bar on the bit of Second Rd (now occupied by Central Festival). She just ticked every box, apart from the one that said "slim", "attractive" and "under 40". But for some reason I convinced myself that at 10 pm in the evening there was nothing better to be found, even in the GoGo bars of Walking Street.

So, as I made which would, during the following few days, turn out to be the utter walk of shame down Soi 8 with numerous Bargirls giggling and pointing each time I walked past their bars, to the Flipper, whereupon that evening I realised the true severity of my mistake. As the impact of my poor and befuddled decision making dawned upon me,I soon understood that we must face the consequences of our decisions regardless.

It actually transpired that what the girl lacked in looks and gained in weight, she more than made up for in performance.

I still never managed to learn my lesson, and on occasion barfined girls based purely upon a 2 minute conversation and not exercising any kind of diligence or research. Some you win, some you lose, but on balance, I tended to get better than 50/50.

There's much to be said for taking your time, getting to know the girl etc, but time is in short supply, so why not roll the dice on occasion?

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few years back, I met a quite attractive looking girl. She was wearing a long flowery dress, which was a little unusual. Anyway, I took her back to my loom for a depraved sex session only to find that she had a somewhat hideous scar on one of her legs below the knee, hence the long dress. 

She seemed quite self conscious about. I stupidly pretended that I had not noticed it😁 but it was more than obvious. She was very attentive in bed but insisted on lights out. I just hoped that there were no further surprises on the horizon, like a 10 inch cock. But all was well. 

In those days I had one of the older style motorcycles with an exposed chain. As I was running her home in the morning, her dress got caught in the chain and it was ruined. 

I felt so sorry for her and took her to the market to replace it at my expense. That's how caring I am😇

  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have had my share of beauties, and also many experiences the OP describes, again 99% due to excessive booze consumption. I guess I never perfected the interview process, or planned my nights out very well. And I don’t think I can blame this solely on budget, I’ve been a very free spender most nights, but excluding Secrets, I don’t think I’ve even BF a half-dozen gogo ladies in my ~11 months in LOS. Had loads of fun elsewhere. 
 

Anyway, as long as the punter enjoys his evening, who cares what everyone else is saying? You’ll never see her again, and if she’s so hideous, easy to delete any photos with one push of a button

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of my poor choices I'm going to blame on beer goggles 

One incident I had a large quantity of vodka liipo and she had already tried to poke my eyes out with her nipples until I told her I can't see a thing with out my glasses and she proceeds to try and poke my brain with her nipples via my ear ( soi 7 or 8 ) in the morning she had this very smudged blue eye make up and thighs that a sumo wrestler would have been proud off

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

A few years back, I met a quite attractive looking girl. She was wearing a long flowery dress, which was a little unusual. Anyway, I took her back to my loom for a depraved sex session only to find that she had a somewhat hideous scar on one of her legs below the knee, hence the long dress. 

She seemed quite self conscious about. I stupidly pretended that I had not noticed it😁 but it was more than obvious. She was very attentive in bed but insisted on lights out. I just hoped that there were no further surprises on the horizon, like a 10 inch cock. But all was well. 

In those days I had one of the older style motorcycles with an exposed chain. As I was running her home in the morning, her dress got caught in the chain and it was ruined. 

I felt so sorry for her and took her to the market to replace it at my expense. That's how caring I am😇

I sadly rejected a girl like that. Was in the bar corner soi Honey and soi Bukhao, can't remember the name and was chatting this beauty. Great body but wearing loose trousers. 

Bought her a few drinks and she started to tell me her life story. I was really interested in a bar fine but she told me as a kid she had been burned badly and had bad scars on her lower leg. 

I acted admirably with compassion and listened with respect thinking she was still lovely. I thought how bad could it be and then she showed me. I tried to hide my horror and carried on for a while chatting.

She sort of felt comfortable telling me, especially how many guys rejected her, and I chatted for a while but the damage in my mind was done and no amount of booze was going to see me parting with bar fine money.

Felt guilty but made my excuses and left. She was a lovely person and I think I was a bit of a shit for leaving but couldn't get the hideous scarring out of my mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

 

Felt guilty but made my excuses and left. She was a lovely person and I think I was a bit of a shit for leaving but couldn't get the hideous scarring out of my mind.

You heartless bastard 😁😁😁😁😁

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember two such incidents.

First night of a return trip. Taxi to the Residence Gardens , quick shower and changed into best shagging gear. Baht bus to the short journey to Walking Street.

Silence and very dark.

I had arrived the night of a Buddha, no alcohol holiday.

f**k, piss, bollocks etc etc!

"Welcome" comes stage whispered from the deep shadows. One bar still open selling booze in coffee mugs. Several hours later I am pissed as a fart and have b/fined one of the girls in the subdued lighting.

Back to the Residence Gardens where I can see my new friend properly for the first time.

What a dog.

But enthusiastic! 🤣

The second example was a girl I b/fined from The Roadhouse in AC. Had a great time and she nigh on half killed me back at the Hotel. So I broke my usual routine and decided to go back for her the next night. Could not see her anywhere so I asked the Mamasan was the girl I was with yesterday working tonight? To which she replied

"Which one was that? Oh, I remember, the fat one. She is out the back I will go and get her."

"No, no don't bother."

I paid for my drink and quietly slipped away. 😪

Next!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can vividly remember asking a good friend why he had a tendency to take, shall we say, less pretty girls.

His response - "I dont give a fuck what they look like I just want a dirty shag"

I think there are far more people think this way than we maybe acknowledge.

Anyone remember the wonderful Miss Oy from Bus Stop bar? She wasnt going to win any Miss World contests but had a reputation for being utterly filthy and, quite literally, had guys queuing up. A very aptly named bar indeed :) 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

In those days I had one of the older style motorcycles with an exposed chain.

Is this some sort of metaphor for late 1990s behaviour. in the Land of Smiles ??? 

I had an exposed chain m'lud..... 🤣😂 ... and no recourse to WD40.

 

You don't have to answer as anything you wish to rely on later in your defence .....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Just had to share this. About 6 hours ago I shagged my first white bird in a very long while. I had given her a ride home Friday as well as Saturday, finally I accepted to come in to her place and nature took its course. It was OK, she’s got a decent body with a great rack, but all I can say is I’ve been spoiled with all the LBFM I’ve had overseas. Even if she invites me back, I just wont do it again. I’d rather be alone and focus on work than settle for shagging a tattooed single mother, not worth the headache. 
 

And this time I can’t even blame the booze, was dead sober.....but hey, any port in a storm and all that.....

But am I ever anxious to get back to Asia, or that trip to Colombia

And on a positive note, was quite happy to see Junior can still perform OK with a raincoat on, she wanted to jump on it raw but no f—king way was I doing that. 

None of those in Pattaya .... 😉 5555

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This gal was half Thai/half Korean. Picked her up at Crazy House Nana. An absolute gem of a personality, drank ourselves into oblivion that evening. Ended up at Suzie Wongs singing "Hey Jude" with all of the other bar girls. She actually knew the words and........she knew who The Beatles were. 

The only problem with her was she kept going on and on and on about her eyes. She was obsessed with trying to get her eyes fixed!  She kept telling me that none of the Japanese guys would ever take her cause they thought she was Korean??

I never wanted to ask any of the girls in the "interview" process going forward, if they were happy with their eyes? 

God, I love Thailand. 

DSC0017.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Ended up at Suzie Wongs...

...way too much time in there back in my Bangkok days...

One Christmas Eve (with my young wingman), took four dancers back to the Jasmine Suites for a party.

The only thing I vaguely remember is one of them asking, "you like lesbian show?"

5541924142_ed4948b533_h.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

This gal was half Thai/half Korean. Picked her up at Crazy House Nana. An absolute gem of a personality, drank ourselves into oblivion that evening. Ended up at Suzie Wongs singing "Hey Jude" with all of the other bar girls. She actually knew the words and........she knew who The Beatles were. 

The only problem with her was she kept going on and on and on about her eyes. She was obsessed with trying to get her eyes fixed!  She kept telling me that none of the Japanese guys would ever take her cause they thought she was Korean??

I never wanted to ask any of the girls in the "interview" process going forward, if they were happy with their eyes? 

God, I love Thailand. 

DSC0017.jpg

So when Kim .... all Koreans are called Kim (stereotype alert)  was naked, drunk and was singing Yesterday were you staring at her eyelids ??? 

You don't have to answer mate .... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Whitespider said:

Anyone remember the wonderful Miss Oy from Bus Stop bar? She wasnt going to win any Miss World contests but had a reputation for being utterly filthy and, quite literally, had guys queuing up. A very aptly named bar indeed 🙂

Yes I do. She new what she was there to do and she was very good and enthusiastic about it. Also great company out of bed, the stories she used to tell were hilarious. A great loss to the bar game when she retired.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, nampla69 said:

So when Kim .... all Koreans are called Kim (stereotype alert)  was naked, drunk and was singing Yesterday were you staring at her eyelids ??? 

You don't have to answer mate .... 

Outstanding, like I said, since she knew all of the Beatles songs, Lennon and Harrison were probably rolling over in their grave?? 😊   I learned something every time when with one of the darlings, did not know Japanese guys do not like Korean girls? 

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember.... to let her into your heart,
Then you can start..... to make it better.

DSCN1023.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:  I learned something every time when with one of the darlings, did not know Japanese guys do not like Korean girls? 

 

DSCN1023.jpg

Should be the other way around, with the history of “comfort women” in WW2, I think it’s foreign women who have a good reason to dislike Japanese men

Then again, with what they pay compared to us farangs.......that will make any lady smile 😃 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...