Times you've barfined without due diligence

Butch

Was once taking a stroll down Soi 7, going from the beach end toward 2nd Rd. Once past the Tequila Reef, there were a few beer bars up the steps from the road and plenty of ladies all calling out for me to come sit down. I was just observing when I heard a voice cut through the noise yelling my name out. It was a BG going by the name of "Jamaica", a dark skinned Issan babe who had rocked my world the previous year when she worked at a different bar.

That session had been great, an all nighter. But "Good Golly Miss Molly", she had packed on the weight! Had to have been 15-18 kilos heavier. She now had thunder thighs, a belly, a fatter face and still talked up a storm. She said "one dink" in a hopeful voice, and for old times sake, stepped up from the street to buy her one. Which after a while, became two and then a third. And pretty soon, I started getting that old feeling. Between her personality, as well as the fond memories from the year before, it was a done deal, the extra weight be damned!

Well, I paid the bar fine, she agreed to 1000 LT (this was about 2007 or 08) and off we went. She was a fine performer as before, but in the morning after showering and getting her compensation, once she kissed me goodbye on the cheek and I closed the door, the echoing of her "clop clop clop" fading away as she made her way down the corridor, I vowed to never take a woman that big again. She was probably a good 185 lbs. Even at about 5'7", too much woman. And haven't been with one nearly that size again in the intervening years.

But oh what a night!

• Like 2

@Mr. Smooth Thanks for the honesty Eric the 2nd. I’ve had them at 36 kilos, all the way up to......well, close to what you said. Ah the memories for me, 2008-09 Soi 7&8, what fun, the drinking and the ladies, I didn’t need a bargain but still, it was awesome fun & value down those 2 streets, LT was really LT! Nothing like your first time in FunTown. It was actually our late friend MrDK who suggested it after a few nights in town my virgin trip, I had asked where to go  outside of the gogos - in a snap he replied 7&8! 

Rest easy Lars 

• Like 3

Myself and a friend bar fined a girl each from the FLB bar ,

the girl I was with was a bit of a grouch , in the morning she complain I f***d to much , 

and as I had made her cum twice demanded I buy her mushroom soup 

for breakfast,

As for my mate he had issues of a different kind  , 

About that white girl..... Turns out I’m flying home next Monday and this weekend is her ex’s custody time with the daughter, so I’ve been invited over. As much as I hate to admit it......I’m going back for 2nds.....and 3rds. She’s a 3-holer too, going to have to give that a try as my going-away present 

But I still love me some nice slant eyed girls....just have to take what I can get right now 

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

About that white girl..... Turns out I’m flying home next Monday and this weekend is her ex’s custody time with the daughter, so I’ve been invited over. As much as I hate to admit it......I’m going back for 2nds.....and 3rds. She’s a 3-holer too, going to have to give that a try as my going-away present 

But I still love me some nice slant eyed girls....just have to take what I can get right now 

Please no photos.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

17 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Hey, any port in a storm - I'd go for it too...

• Thumbs Up 1

It's 2008 and I just got to Pattaya at 2:30 AM after a 24 hour flight.  I'm going out - I didn't come all this way to sleep.  This is my third trip and this time I am determined to go by the 3-day rule this time and have lots of visitors to my room.  I have an itinerary of parties going on the next two weeks at various bars.  On my way to YouToo Bar (I think that was it, long gone now) near Soi 4 I am stopped on the way (coming from Soi 2 Sabai Lodge) and dragged into Cosi bar near Soi 3 by an aggressive bar girl.  Well eventually I realize it's late, she seems nice, and decide what the heck and BF her.  Long story short it is now 2021 and we have been married 11 years.  Plans never seem to work in Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2021 at 3:13 AM, Nightcrawler said:

In those days I had one of the older style motorcycles with an exposed chain. As I was running her home in the morning, her dress got caught in the chain and it was ruined. 

I felt so sorry for her and took her to the market to replace it at my expense. That's how caring I am😇

A proper Gentleman......

45 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Thank you Sir. 200 baht well spent and generous to a T😁😁 she did have to forfeit a breakfast though

In my experience, a small unexpected kindness will normally be rewarded in other most pleasing ways........

• Thumbs Up 1