Headphones (wireless)

Glasseye

After my last pair of $100 + "noise cancelling" headphones went tits up I decided on a different approach. 

I went with a cheapie pair from Walmart ($14). I have used them for three months now. Fantastic sound (bluetooth, wireless, hold a long charge),,, I cannot discern any difference from the others regarding quality (they crank). Just as comfortable (or uncomfortable) as any other pair I have owned.

No more expensive headphones. Those days are over.    :default_dj:

headphones.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Less than 3 dollars US on Lazada Bluetooth wireless great volume also can hold a 32gb Memory card can answer a call if you receive one as well pretty good battery life and fold very good for travel. Been using for over a year still fine

IMG_20210613_044006_resize_27.jpg

IMG_20210613_044019_resize_63.jpg

:default_goodjob:

Went through a couple of semi-expensive bluetooth earbuds that failed to perform. One pair that wouldn't synch without a hard reset every time, I took a hammer to out of frustration after one week of use. Finally settled on 148B generic earbuds from Lazada that are still working great six months later.

f9_5c_tws_bluetooth_5_0_auriculares_bluetooth_001_l.jpg

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1224530372-s2921376976.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Less than 3 dollars US on Lazada Bluetooth wireless great volume also can hold a 32gb Memory card can answer a call if you receive one as well pretty good battery life and fold very good for travel. Been using for over a year still fine

IMG_20210613_044006_resize_27.jpg

IMG_20210613_044019_resize_63.jpg

I believe this is the pair you posted a while ago, if so, I bought a pair following your recommendation and found them fair quality and versatile. :default_good:

9 hours ago, bob lt said:

I believe this is the pair you posted a while ago, if so, I bought a pair following your recommendation and found them fair quality and versatile. :default_good:

yes they get the job done and for the money hard to beat though the Buds that Force posted look a great deal as well 

• 5 months later...