Driver in deadly San Jose crash was having oral sex

lazarus

Headline: Man Jose, California

Driver charged in deadly San Jose crash was reportedly having sex

Alex Moreno was charged with gross vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence causing injury in the crash at Agave Sports Bar and Grill

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/driver-charged-in-deadly-san-jose-outdoor-dining-crash-reportedly-was-having-sex/?fbclid=IwAR3mw1ob6LA-nKBpFrivlhJafW9gJmmTkL47dZxLZS0n1G-1sMMYjdQrmKk

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Court documents say a man charged with barreling his pickup truck into a San Jose bar, killing a woman and seriously injuring two other people, was having oral sex at the time. Alex Moreno was charged Wednesday with gross vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence causing injury in the Friday night crash that killed a 35-year-old woman. The Bay Area News Group says court documents indicate that a woman was performing oral sex on Moreno when his truck barreled backwards through a parking lot and hit a group of three people at an outdoor table.

truck-into-sportsbarSJ.jpg

Edited by lazarus

• lazarus changed the title to Driver in deadly San Jose crash was having oral sex

Good to see "Man Jose' on the map for something...other then Susan Atkins who went to the same High School I did LOL! 

Susan Denise Atkins was born on May 7, 1948, in San Gabriel, California, US. She was born to Jeanette and Edward John Atkins. She attended ‘Leigh High School’ in San Jose.

8 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Good to see "Man Jose' on the map for something...other then Susan Atkins who went to the same High School I did LOL! 

Susan Denise Atkins was born on May 7, 1948, in San Gabriel, California, US. She was born to Jeanette and Edward John Atkins. She attended ‘Leigh High School’ in San Jose.

Don't forget Dionne Warwick 😀 LA Is great big freeway, put a hundred down and buy a car

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

As a Canadian, I have to point out you also have the Sharks....almost 30 years now I believe, as an “ expansion team”. 
Christ I’m getting old

• Like 1