Any interest in UFOs here with all the 'disclosures'?

Tommaso_Turek

22 hours ago, Tommaso_Turek said:

Some who need more proof of et, and from very nearby, should ask.. how did we get our Moon, 4 million years ago. It is in a totally artificial orbit and position, that need constant powered adjustments to maintain, due Earths gravity. We can only guess, that's most probably done internally.. maybe now on auto, maybe not?  Keeping in mind that the moon is a hollowed-out or constructed Planet-sized satellite, with a mainly pure titanium crust, (US astronauts drills broke when sampling). Clue.. it's not by the Chinese nor Russians!  For a fuller story, search here. . 'YouTube.  The Moon is Not Real. David Icke. (NO Music)''

Go back to school and put on a dunce's cap until you learn REAL science. instead of believing all those science fiction shows on TV. By the way David  Icke is a first class moron who once claimed to be the son of God!

Alan

OKAY one more to ponder...A  1.5 billion year old,  massive 4Kms long PARKED  craft on the Moon's Dark Side. Apollo 20, (a secret mission) US astronaut Rutledge and Soviet Lenov landed nearby, based on nasa photos from previous missions..  They retrieved a half-live(?) female EBE from a nearby small crashed craft.. and returned with her.

Search..' ''Angelismarriti.it.  AN ALIEN SPACESHIP ON THE MOON: INTERVIEW WITH WILLIAM RUTLEDGE, MEMBER OF THE APOLLO 20 CREW''. Also a good vid. here. ''YouTube. Apollo 20 Alien Spaceship On The Moon and Ebe Mona Lisa''.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, fifelad55 said:

Go back to school and put on a dunce's cap until you learn REAL science. instead of believing all those science fiction shows on TV. By the way David  Icke is a first class moron who once claimed to be the son of God!

Alan

Anyone who believes that Earth is alone in this Universe has earned the right to wear the dunce's cap.

Here's the Wednesday uFO bulletin.. only for the open minded. Who/what captured young Cessna Pilot Valentich, flying out of Melbourne one night. His open microphone was recorded by the Control Tower  In the Discovery Channel review of this incident, one can hear the metallic 'clunk', when the giant UFO 'locked-onto' Valentich's Cessna.. then, silence. Search.. (Disappearance of Frederick Valentich - Wikipedia).

What about the Giant UFO that played cat and mouse with Japan Airlines747 freighter?  There are several video reconstructs of this case.  Search..  ''Japan Airlines Flight 1628 incident - Wikipedia''.  

Re The MH370 disappearance. The active radar chart, that was on the Global Research site, but has now been shortened/edited(!!). A giant ufo crossed the screen at 2K mph. and stopped at the top right corner.  MH then turned steeply L and R, dropped to sea level at an impossible rate.. then shot forward and then disappeared!  Military radars in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia should have picked that up, as even with the Transponder switched OFF, echos  are sent back from the metal target. IMO, that was an abduction

On 6/28/2021 at 6:20 PM, john1000 said:

Days when the subject of an UFO being spotted being news worthy IMO, have long gone.  Footage of the Mars rover I found interesting.

There's MUCH more on Mars than nasa will tell. The U of AZ was tasked with nasa's 1984 Mars THEMIS Mission. No doubt under nasa's strict instructions they erased evidence of previous civilizations.. but not before researcher Richard Hoagland's team had downloaded the original data. See the ancient Mars cities here and scroll down for the expose. . Search. and write in FULL.... ''THEMIS Infra-red images of Cydonia Ghost Town... and The Darkness by Richard Hoagland from EnterpriseMission website.' and.. ''SearchGate. Digital imagery analysis of unusual Martian surface. Dr. Mark J Carlotto. General Dynamics''. (the FACE)! Cities? Mars was thrown out of its Goldilocks orbit in 195,960BC, when the 3rd inhabited Planet in our Sol System, Milona/Phaeton was destroyed in a local war. It's remains formed the Asteroid Belt. Tens of millions of humans died on both Planets. Precise data from ET in they fly dotcom, (data is in the 20,000 pages, recorded in over 1700 face to face chats since 1943). Wiki has a good write up on Phaeton, one astronomer surmising Phaeton exploded from internal forces.. which ties in with the et's data, that one side accidentally split the Planet's crust with an explosion, causing the sea to rush into the hot magma and destroy the Planet

5 hours ago, Kathmandu said:

Anyone who believes that Earth is alone in this Universe has earned the right to wear the dunce's cap.

Absolutely but saying there is life elsewhere is not the same as saying aliens have visited us in the past and are still doing so, To be able to travel the vast distances required would need technology thousands, if not millions of years in advance of our own. Not impossible but I remain sceptical. Should any aliens visit the earth let's hope that they are like the Vulcans and not the Klingons😁

Alan

Edited by fifelad55
correcting typos
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, fifelad55 said:

Absolutely but saying there is life elsewhere is not the same as saying aliens have visited us in the past and are still doing so, To be able to travel the vast distances required would need technology thousands, if not millions of years in advance of our own. Not impossible but I remain sceptical. Should any aliens visit the earth let's hope that they are like the Vulcans and not the Klingons😁

Alan

According to the Plejaran, with whom Swiss Meier is in contact, (for the open minded).. we will have UFO tech within 200 years at our present rate of development.. keeping in mind that part of the ets mission was to help us along in science and meds.. eg.. Galileo, Einstein, Tesla, Watson and Crick.  Galileo's telescope's optics built with maths way beyond that time, Einstein, a patent office Clerk wrote up the maths of the Creational Laws, and only recently proven was  his.. action of atomic particles near absolute zero. Tesla designed electronic circuits with components invented decades later,  and.. Watson and Crick, walking in an English forest, somehow  'envisioned' the DNA double helix. 

48 minutes ago, fforest said:

Hey Tommaso_Turek  I dont think anyone gives a rats-azz about UFOs here......How about the flat earth that would be more interesting.....

If they didn't care  a rats, why would I get a single response.. and not get BANNED by you? How about the hollow Earth, then? Try ''The Weird Closet ..The Strange “Hollow Earth” Case of Admiral Richard Byrd''.

1 hour ago, Tommaso_Turek said:

According to the Plejaran, with whom Swiss Meier is in contact, (for the open minded).. we will have UFO tech within 200 years at our present rate of development.. keeping in mind that part of the ets mission was to help us along in science and meds.. eg.. Galileo, Einstein, Tesla, Watson and Crick.  Galileo's telescope's optics built with maths way beyond that time, Einstein, a patent office Clerk wrote up the maths of the Creational Laws, and only recently proven was  his.. action of atomic particles near absolute zero. Tesla designed electronic circuits with components invented decades later,  and.. Watson and Crick, walking in an English forest, somehow  'envisioned' the DNA double helix. 

You are either cuckoo or a troll!!!

56 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Oh how I wish we had the Ignore Topic plug in so this topic wouldn't pop up in my New Content feed.

For the admin and mods (@john luke), is this what the forum is about, a vehicle for the nutters out there to spout this nonsense. Wouldn't a better place for this topic be in the Clubs section?

Are you new here?

I blame @Bazle by the way ...

• Like 1

Not new in Thailand. I bought my place  in Kamala 31 years ago when I still  lived in HK. New to the forum, yes.. just curious of the mind set of this forum's readers.  I get more positive comments on this subject when I comment on Sputnik News, Fox, Daily Mail etc. Small minds are 2 a penny here, it seems.

7 minutes ago, Tommaso_Turek said:

Not new in Thailand. I bought my place  in Kamala 31 years ago when I still  lived in HK. New to the forum, yes.. just curious of the mind set of this forum's readers.  I get more positive comments on this subject when I comment on Sputnik News, Fox, Daily Mail etc. Small minds are 2 a penny here, it seems.

Bye Tom...... don't let the door hit you on the way out......

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tommaso_Turek said:

Well, I guess that your curiosity must now be satisfied and if you want to influence or discuss your theories with others then perhaps you should stick to the places you mentioned with large minds waiting to be filled with garbage. This forum. is in the main a Thailand forum. 

The fact that your first topic relates to UFOs was not the best choice to make. 

What the hell did you expect?

Perhaps some of these UFOs are flying out of URANUS

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tommaso_Turek said:

Small minds?

Accusing people who don't buy into your , quite frankly lunatic, made up and fantasy conspiracy theories as being "small minded" is somewhat hypocritical.

There is nothing curious about a 1.5 billion year old something on the dark side of the moon, because there's nothing to be curious about because it's total and utter bullshit, made up for the easily convinced, gullible and naive to get all moist about.

Your "theories" are as follows: They take an existing fact and build implausible stories behind it which are easily disproven but are in fact so ridiculously outlandish, no one will actually waste their time bothering to because in the eyes of most people, no one is actually stupid enough to give those stories any credence.

Allow me to demonstrate:

"Re The MH370 disappearance. The active radar chart, that was on the Global Research site, but has now been shortened/edited(!!). A giant ufo crossed the screen at 2K mph. and stopped at the top right corner.  MH then turned steeply L and R, dropped to sea level at an impossible rate.. then shot forward and then disappeared!  Military radars in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia should have picked that up, as even with the Transponder switched OFF, echos  are sent back from the metal target. IMO, that was an abduction"

There is not a shred of proof for the above. It is a totally made up BS story with no factual evidence to back any of it up. If they can measure the "speed" of the "UFO" then they can measure the direction / altitude of MH370.

Active radar is a homing and tracking system used in weapons, whose was it and what was the band designation / frequency, and why was active radar being used in this case and which Military asset was it assigned to?

Also, why are they finding parts of MH370 still today, washed up on beaches?.

I think you may have spent too much time in the Disco's during the 70's, The Village people seem to have rotted your brain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommaso_Turek said:

So you're in Phuket, yea?

Why don't you start a thread about the Phuket Sandbox, your views on it as someone who lives there, do you think it'll work, is it a good thing etc?

It starts tomorrow, would be great to have some insights from boots on the ground so to speak as it opens up, i'm sure near every board member would be interested in how it all plays out. 

I've been seriously looking at it, though the possibility of Thailand going Red in the UK and triggering forced quarantine on our return, or even Thailand moving the UK to high risk and banning them, has me holding off to see how it all transpires. That and no domestic transits currently allowed in Thailand, as my wife would want go see her family in Ayutthaya. 

PS - I take your comment about our responses being different from those on the likes of Sputnik, Fox or the Daily Mail as a compliment!

Kind Regards

Nanu Nanu

• Like 2

If an alien race has developed the technology needed for interstellar travel, I'm sure they would also have developed ways of hiding the presence  of their vessels from cameras in the hands of Earth-bound amateurs or even cameras mounted on Navy jets.  Give alien space travelers a bit of credit for taking basic security measures.  :default_biggrin:

Evil

• Like 2
  • Haha 3