Hammer Time.....

Glasseye

The blocked video is about DeAnna Price demolishes U.S. hammer record to make Tokyo team. I turned my VPN on to watch the video. Pretty impressive throw of 80.31m.

The awards ceremony was somewhat sullied by the 3rd place winner throwing her toys out of the pram because the US anthem was played.

Gwen Berry turns away from flag on US Olympic trials podium, says she was 'set up'

210628072259-01-gwendolyn-berry-olympic-trials-210626-exlarge-169.jpg

Makes my blood boil to see shit like that.

This bitch also raised a black panther fist at the pan am games. Seems like the woke left are getting ready for activism just in time for the olympics.

They should be automatically disqualified and stripped of any medals if they make a political statement.

15 hours ago, Butch said:

This bitch also raised a black panther fist at the pan am games. Seems like the woke left are getting ready for activism just in time for the olympics.

They should be automatically disqualified and stripped of any medals if they make a political statement.

And then she cried because she lost sponsorship money because of it. Glad there was a financial consequence to her protest. The IOC has it right in that they won't allow any type of protest at the Olympics. 

In 2019, Berry lost some of her sponsorships after raising her fist in protest on the podium at the Pan American Games in Peru.
She received a 12-month probation from the US Olympic and Paralympic Committee for the act, which she says was meant to highlight social injustice in America.
"For me, it was extremely devastating because they cut off all my revenue," 31-year-old Berry told CNN of the situation last year.
  • Like 1