Recent new members

Nightcrawler

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Welcome everyone, happy to see you all here.

Some of you are mentioning an email you got, from who?

Kind Regards

Nosey as feck!

I received 2 emails from pattaya addicts informing me of a change of name. 

Screenshot_20210702_162327_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Aqualung
Add info
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

Platinum level on here would make a Soi 6 lady blush!

And you know this how?

A person of my moral rectitude would not permit himself to be subjected to the indignities and depravity required by the initiation ritual.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Butch said:

Good to see an increase in new members.

First I've heard about it being "non monger" though.

As you know, I visit Thailand for the Temples, scenery, food, culture and beautiful beaches. 🙄

I actively avoid the disgusting flesh pots during the late hours and retire to my digs to catch up on reading after an evening meal and a calming mug of Horlicks malted milk drink. 

I have always been a charitable person, and if I can offer those poor waifs and strays a bed for the night and a few baht in their pockets, then I feel that I am putting something back. 😕

During my last visit, I started up some Face Painting lessons  for some local girls who were interested in developing their artistic interests and natural talent

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

I recall your face painting lessons, unfortunately the only colour available was off white  and in very small amounts wasn't it?.

That was during the Minimalist era

He had already been through the Romantic and Realist eras before entering the Impressionist era when he preferred to Munch!

Now he is more likely to carry out Pop Art....When he tells his missus he's just gonna Pop Art for a shag !!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That was during the Minimalist era

He had already been through the Romantic and Realist eras before entering the Impressionist era when he preferred to Munch!

Now he is more likely to carry out Pop Art....When he tells his missus he's just gonna Pop Art for a shag !!

You obviously know your art 😁😁

I am currently going through an Abstract period brought on by the recent absence of subject material

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I thought a man such as yourself would be able to continue through any period ...

It has been an artistic struggle, I have to admit,especially when I think back to my Naive phase, many years ago.

I have taken up Stomach painting (my own) it is the only blank canvass available to me. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

As you know, I visit Thailand for the Temples, scenery, food, culture and beautiful beaches. 🙄

I actively avoid the disgusting flesh pots during the late hours and retire to my digs to catch up on reading after an evening meal and a calming mug of Horlicks malted milk drink. 

I have always been a charitable person, and if I can offer those poor waifs and strays a bed for the night and a few baht in their pockets, then I feel that I am putting something back. 😕

During my last visit, I started up some Face Painting lessons  for some local girls who were interested in developing their artistic interests and natural talent

You magnanimous beast 

But then I do recall you pointing  out to me places where their clothes kept falling of if you brought them a drink and that I should help them out by giving them some baht because they had no knickers

• Thumbs Up 1