Introduce yourself to the Forum

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

All's good with me thanks.

Ben sold Secrets and moved to Cambodia and opened a new bar in PP.

The forum fizzled out and Ben pulled the plug.

How's life with you?

Yeah am good doing alright was 11 years ago last time I was in Thailand time flies.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2021 at 9:42 PM, tom boro said:

Yeah am good doing alright was 11 years ago last time I was in Thailand time flies.

Wow talk above about blast from the past, you must have reached the heady heights of being into your 30’s now? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Joined the forum a month ago. Made a couple of posts and joined the "Politics" sub forum (my main reason for joining the forum).Been interested in and involved in politics for most of my life. Was expelled from school at 15 for writing an article in a national political magazine.

I've just tried posting in the "Derek Chauvin" thread. I'm not allowed apparently. Oh well, back to lurking, I guess.

4 hours ago, Spidey said:

Joined the forum a month ago. Made a couple of posts and joined the "Politics" sub forum (my main reason for joining the forum).Been interested in and involved in politics for most of my life. Was expelled from school at 15 for writing an article in a national political magazine.

I've just tried posting in the "Derek Chauvin" thread. I'm not allowed apparently. Oh well, back to lurking, I guess.

There is no reason why you can not post on the Derek Chauvin thread.  

If you go to the bottom of the last page of the thread your screen should look like this.

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 06.44.41.png

When you click in the text box marked 'Reply to this topic' you should get a screen like this.

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 06.45.07.png

Enter your text in the box below the word sourse and then click the Submit Reply action button.

If you get anything substantially different to the above on your screen, please try to take a screen shot and place it on this thread and we will should be able to identify any issues.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that dependant upon the settings you have for cookies, you may have to log in with board name and password each time you visit the site.  If you don't log in you can see most of the topics but won't be able to post on them until you log in.

I can not think of anything else at the moment.

JL.

1 hour ago, john luke said:

If you go to the bottom of the last page of the thread your screen should look like this.

When you click in the text box marked 'Reply to this topic' you should get a screen like this.

Enter your text in the box below the word sourse and then click the Submit Reply action button.

If you get anything substantially different to the above on your screen, please try to take a screen shot and place it on this thread and we will should be able to identify any issues.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that dependant upon the settings you have for cookies, you may have to log in with board name and password each time you visit the site.  If you don't log in you can see most of the topics but won't be able to post on them until you log in.

JL.

If he is trying to reply on his phone it may be problems using say maybe Safari. I had to chnage to Chrome.

1 minute ago, john luke said:

JL.

No "reply to this topic" box for me nor "quote" button on bottom LHS of each post

22 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No "reply to this topic" box for me nor "quote" button on bottom LHS of each post

I think I have the answer.  Should have thought of it earlier.  As a new member you can see the general forum and the advanced section but can only post in the general section until you have made I think ten posts.  I have moved the topic from Advanced into General so please have another go at posting.

Thanks 

JL

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Surprised 1

Hi everyone I am Jay!

Hope you all are well and dandy! I'm looking to come to Thailand with my wife! Hopefully it happens! I asked a question but not sure how this works and if I will get any replies but my text was also in ORANGE.

23 minutes ago, Yolenman said:

Hi - 

I'm a newbie here. Looking to learn more about the scene in Thailand and hopefully meet Thai ladies locally in the SF bay area... 

welcome - this forums more about thailand and in thailand - not sure you will find Thai Ladies in the SF (i assume San Francisco ) bay area 🙂

Hi guys, new to the forum but been living in Bangkok for many years.  I own a coffee shop that serves alcohol and female entertainment and a waxing and massage salon were we recently introduced live streaming.  Before posting any details I'll give the moderators a chance to accept me or not.  Thank you.

7 hours ago, MrGuido said:

Hi guys, new to the forum but been living in Bangkok for many years.  I own a coffee shop that serves alcohol and female entertainment and a waxing and massage salon were we recently introduced live streaming.  Before posting any details I'll give the moderators a chance to accept me or not.  Thank you.

What a fantastic combination of services on offer. Look forward to a link