Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 3/27/2022 at 5:04 PM, Captain Morgan said:

Hello, all.

I was Captain Morgan previously on the Secrets Forum and I only just discovered this one, so I'd like to get set up for access.

I have been to Patts a handful of times over the past decade and I've enjoyed other such travel for the past 2 decades. 

I've been anxiously waiting for the LOS to return to any semblance of its former glory for travelers. I'm looking for current info on the real scene from folks in the know, so I can be ready to return as soon as the candy store is properly open for business. 

I recognize a few names that I see on this Forum from the old days,  so I'm hoping that I've found the right place to be. 

Welcome, Sir.

Hello Everyone!

Mimmo from Italy here. Been coming to Thailand for more than 10 years, about 2 or 3 times a year...  but last time was november 2019.... and yes i miss Thailand 😆

I wish this forum the best!

Mimmo

• Like 4

On 4/6/2022 at 11:10 AM, Mimmo71 said:

Hello Everyone!

Mimmo from Italy here. Been coming to Thailand for more than 10 years, about 2 or 3 times a year...  but last time was november 2019.... and yes i miss Thailand 😆

I wish this forum the best!

Mimmo

7 hours ago, Bfunkwa said:

Hi all, new to the Thailand scene, just thinking about my first visit, seeing how things go after that.

Welcome and enjoy!

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, anon486 said:

Hi to everyone, I am planning a trip to Thailand and I have registered to the forum to read some info and also to contribute myself when I have something useful to share about my future first person experiences.

Welcome. 

8 hours ago, _aussie said:

New to the forum. I have lived in Pattaya for six years and have been visiting since 2007. I am interesting in learning from other posters information and will provide anything of interest myself.

Welcome...we have a  nice cricket thread if you are into cricket

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Flash said:

Hi all...live and work here past 17yrs and just got round to joining this forum...better late than never, I might learn something 🤔

Welcome aboard - I'm surprised at some of the old-timers that are joining up now but happy to see; and I'm sure that after all of your years living and working there, you'll probably have some advice for us too....

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 7:46 AM, Flash said:

Hi all...live and work here past 17yrs and just got round to joining this forum...better late than never, I might learn something 🤔

40 minutes ago, Stewskin said:

Hi all love Thailand esp the ladies , only been twice both to Pattaya .

Hoping to come again this year but without all the bs .

Welcome and enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have lived in Pattaya for 25 years. I am having my two wheel motorcycle converted into a mobility scooter by having it converted into a four wheel motorcycle. What needs to be done at the license centre. Is my motorcycle considered to be a car if it has four wheels 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

I have lived in Pattaya for 25 years. I am having my two wheel motorcycle converted into a mobility scooter by having it converted into a four wheel motorcycle. What needs to be done at the license centre. Is my motorcycle considered to be a car if it has four wheels 

Couldn't answer that one  but a clue might a tuktuk they are basically a bike with 2 wheels on the back

Hi, born again cyclist here, a very old one at that (72), enjoy cycling, live amongst the hills in between Bangsare and Sattahip, many nice back roads but totally ruined by packs of dogs, so sadly mainly use the main roads now. 😕🚴‍♀️