Introduce yourself to the Forum

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Hi,

Somebody gave me a hint to this new place, and I thought any proper forum need a crazy frog, so here I am.

PS : I did not bring the flags with me !

Welcome, I know you don't like those who use different names but as I am Horizon Dave on Secrets I thought I would cut off my 'Tongue' and dump it in the waste bin.

Happy to see the esteemed Frog here.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Hi,

Somebody gave me a hint to this new place, and I thought any proper forum need a crazy frog, so here I am.

PS : I did not bring the flags with me !

Welcome TS, I'm Irish boy's better looking twin brother. 

Get the Indo jungle pics up and running, Merci!

18 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Thinkingallowed here.

Attendee of forum meet ups everywhere.

you forgot the "scholar and a gentleman" line from your BIO..

BTW,...I am STARGAZER, same name and guy from any Thailand based forum I have ever posted on. Haven't been much more than a lurker the past year on the only one I ever posted or looked at in previous few years. Over time I found the tones of any conversation you might try to engage in often turning counter productive and a bit more than sour. Hijacked by a LOUD super minority.

May the silent majority live long and prosperous here whilst actually being able to express an opinion or two, engage in boyz banter from time to time, and just be happy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

you forgot the "scholar and a gentleman" line from your BIO..

BTW,...I am STARGAZER, same name and guy from any Thailand based forum I have ever posted on. Haven't been much more than a lurker the past year on the only one I ever posted or looked at in previous few years. Over time I found the tones of any conversation you might try to engage in often turning counter productive and a bit more than sour. Hijacked by a LOUD super minority.

May the silent majority live long and prosperous here whilst actually being able to express an opinion or two, engage in boyz banter from time to time, and just be happy.

You are too kind sir.

Nearly got my dates together for my visit to Bangkok, there's been some juggling around to be done  but almost there.

1 minute ago, root-admin said:

WTTF Greg 👍🏻

Thanks even if my name is Wayne.

I have been married to my Thai missus for 16 years and have also had a house over the darkside since then. Worked in the UK for a couple of years (2003-2004)but now back in Brisbane Australia. Try to holiday for 4 weeks a year in Thailand and will be back in January.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thegrogmonster said:

Thanks even if my name is Wayne.

I have been married to my Thai missus for 16 years and have also had a house over the darkside since then. Worked in the UK for a couple of years (2003-2004)but now back in Brisbane Australia. Try to holiday for 4 weeks a year in Thailand and will be back in January.

lol yes its too early for me wayne... and cant believe is did that... 

• Haha 1

Good morning all, I have been a forum user in the past, although not of late, I notice a good few names I recognize here, I didnt know of the forum until I was messaged by Binlid, a good mate of mine. I am off to Pattaya on the 2130 Thai flight tonight, happy day, I have been a visitor for the last 13 years, another flight booked for late April next year. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Good morning all, I have been a forum user in the past, although not of late, I notice a good few names I recognize here, I didnt know of the forum until I was messaged by Binlid, a good mate of mine. I am off to Pattaya on the 2130 Thai flight tonight, happy day, I have been a visitor for the last 13 years, another flight booked for late April next year. 

Good to see you here  (David)