Introduce yourself to the Forum

17 hours ago, Stoneloz said:

Hi, Bangkok based expat for almost 20 years here. 

Hobbies include bikes, diving, climbing and photography. 

Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer and if I can help offer some knowledge too.

14 hours ago, Primusthao said:

Hello everyone! 

I have been to Thailand on two trips and fell in love with the country and everything it has to offer. I plan on moving there in 2023. 

I am excited to get know some people from the board.

Cheers 

11 hours ago, LonelyPiano said:

Hi all, i'm a tourist who likes to explore upcountry. I won't stay for days on end in one place, especially not in a crowded place.

3 hours ago, Andywhite said:

Hi all - just checking in to see what’s what. 

I live in Thailand, and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world!

Welcome and enjoy!

8 hours ago, Worldsailor2 said:

Living and working in Bangkok the last 5 years.  Enjoy our excursions both North, South and East.  Enjoy photography and cooking.  Look forward to hearing and sharing inside info about this country.

WS2

5 hours ago, Revanchist said:

I'm the same jackass as on P-A and B-A (whatever the hell is going on with that.)

Welcome and enjoy. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, nishiverma said:

Hi,

I've been recently planning to visit thailand soon and planning about the trip so gathering information on where to visit and how much time it will take and also connect with people and make friends so that I can enjoy there better.

Welcome and enjoy. 

Hi all,

I'm John, a software engineer from Italy, I am married with a Thai woman a couple of years younger than me.

We live in Italy and I've never been in Thailand, but I'll visit the country soon with my wife.

It's my pleasure to be here and share with you my experiences.

All the best!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, tvbin said:

Hi all,

I'm John, a software engineer from Italy, I am married with a Thai woman a couple of years younger than me.

We live in Italy and I've never been in Thailand, but I'll visit the country soon with my wife.

All the best!

Welcome and enjoy!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tvbin said:

Hi all,

All the best!

Will you be visiting alone or with your wife? 

Hello, Ed from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Visited Thailand for the first time in 2022 and plan to come back every year.
Looking to explore the whole country at my own pace, while enjoying everything the country has to offer.

Hope to find some useful tips here and also share some of my own.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, to the Admins, thanks for allowing me to join this group. I'm an American of Asian descent from the bay area of California, Go Warriors, Go Niner's, Go Giants! I've been retired and living in Pattaya for the past eighteen years while living at various times in three other countries. Watching sports at I-Rover's is my drug of choice. I love to travel in which I do about four to five months out of the year and looking forward to learning new things about this town from all you guys. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, LeePattaya said:

Hi Guys, to the Admins, thanks for allowing me to join this group. I'm an American of Asian descent from the bay area of California, Go Warriors, Go Niner's, Go Giants! I've been retired and living in Pattaya for the past eighteen years while living at various times in three other countries. Watching sports at I-Rover's is my drug of choice. I love to travel in which I do about four to five months out of the year and looking forward to learning new things about this town from all you guys. 🙂

Welcome aboard Lee, you will find a wealth of information, from most all aspects in this forum....

2 hours ago, LeePattaya said:

Thanks Steve, looking forward to it. Does the BC mean you are from British Columbia? Or born before Christ? .. 😆 .. Just kiddin' .. I love Vancouver and Victoria in BC which first came to mind when I saw your BC. 😉

Welcome and enjoy. 

On 12/15/2022 at 5:15 AM, Edtje said:

Hello, Ed from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Visited Thailand for the first time in 2022 and plan to come back every year.
Looking to explore the whole country at my own pace, while enjoying everything the country has to offer.

Hope to find some useful tips here and also share some of my own.

Welcome and enjoy. 

11 hours ago, LeePattaya said:

Thanks Steve, looking forward to it. Does the BC mean you are from British Columbia? Or born before Christ? .. 😆 .. Just kiddin' .. I love Vancouver and Victoria in BC which first came to mind when I saw your BC. 😉

None of the above mate, i'm from the UK and there is a story attached to the 'BC', maybe one day all will be revealed....

6 hours ago, SteveBC said:

None of the above mate, i'm from the UK and there is a story attached to the 'BC', maybe one day all will be revealed....

Oh dear.  Some of us know already so LeePattaya may regret asking the question. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1