The Professionals - behind the scenes a bit

Butch

8 hours ago, Butch said:

for those of us from a certain generation, this might be of interest:

I cannot say anything else than Martin Shaw is a great bloke, very kind and personable.

It is really interesting how they "group" together Belfast, SAS, Special Branch and MI5 ... Eh Butch! ..... Oh.. and the perm ..... Fucking perfect !!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is really interesting how they "group" together Belfast, SAS, Special Branch and MI5 ... Eh Butch! ..... Oh.. and the perm ..... Fucking perfect !!

Lol, yep they mentioned everyone apart from the DET, half expected the Sally Army to get a look in as well!!

Oh, and forgive my mis spelling of the title!!

Edited by Butch
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Butch changed the title to The Professionals - behind the scenes a bit
22 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahahaha ... I actually checked to see if they only did 14 episodes ... Now that would have been ..uhm...spooky !!

46episodes over 4 seasons I think. From memory, they were CI5

Alan

• Thanks 1

I am sure I enjoyed The Professionals but not as much as The Sweeney.

When I was Compliance Manager for a Scottish Insurance Co we once dressed up as Starsky and Hutch to do a presentation to the Head Office staff of our role in the Company. 🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I am sure I enjoyed The Professionals but not as much as The Sweeney.

When I was Compliance Manager for a Scottish Insurance Co we once dressed up as Starsky and Hutch to do a presentation to the Head Office staff of our role in the Company. 🤣

Did you have a Huggy Bear character too...? Quite handy for an Insurance Company to have a dodgy informer on the team!! 

• Haha 1