Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

Okay fellas it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the black join and create new leagues tab.

For The 24/7 Tin Cup league you need to enter the code brugm2 band for the 24/7 Head to Head League (this is a great craic) youBneed to enter the code chxd8abrugbrugm2m2bbrugm2rugm2rugm2ru

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let us know your team name, bye the way, the prize for this years League is an engraved Tin Cup which I need somebody to acquire for me from the Tin Cup gaff on Soi Bhuakow. :default_es0cw:

320.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will be signing up. 

To the OP - the Tin Cup, I believe, is now history - another damn COVID casualty. I could be wrong on this score (pun intended) but that was reported a few weeks back. I am sure someone will be able to check.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Dreaming my 3rd season will see my rise above mid-table mediocrity

Such faux modesty ..... 2206 last season and in the top 10% worldwide ....

There are some very strong players in this league ..of which I am second from bottom!!!

I know my weaknesses though. I just have to stop making rash decisions !!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Such faux modesty ..... 2206 last season and in the top 10% worldwide ....

Welcome to the league Mr Dangle. It's a proud moment for us to have the respected Pattaya Farty Towels XI onboard.

No false modesty about my FL performance.  I was in mid table in the 247 league last year and similar I think the year before.  Till reading your post I honestly had no idea mine was a decent score, more of a horse racing than a footie fan.

Thanks though for enlightening me. I've met some of the guys above me in the league in person- had no idea I was in the presence of greatness:default_527:

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently there are  1,590,102,230,077,191,432,848,372,304 valid team combinations in FPL.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/3v2chw/request_how_many_combinations_of_teams_is_it/?ref=share&ref_source=link

I think I have only chosen about 1,000 of them so far. I feel so inadequate.

How many days and hours until the teams are locked in and the game starts.. ???

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Apparently there are  1,590,102,230,077,191,432,848,372,304 valid team combinations in FPL.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/3v2chw/request_how_many_combinations_of_teams_is_it/?ref=share&ref_source=link

I think I have only chosen about 1,000 of them so far. I feel so inadequate.

How many days and hours until the teams are locked in and the game starts.. ???

13th August .. plenty of time ......  🙂