Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Doh !! Son went up in price yesterday because so many were transferring him in ... I waited ...  no idea what i am going to do tomorrow 555

My only options now are to use my "new" free hit or take a -12 hit just to get 11 players on the pitch... and that is not even considering that villa v chelsea may be called off too which will only leave me with 4 players ...!!!

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

My only options now are to use my "new" free hit or take a -12 hit just to get 11 players on the pitch... and that is not even considering that villa v chelsea may be called off too which will only leave me with 4 players ...!!!

FH not an option for me , I did that last week and you can't use them two weeks following 555

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Unlike Watford fans traveling to Burnley(I think) the other day and called off an hour before kick off

I think the treatment of "real" fans is bloody disgusting! Every decision revolves around TV money.... Players well being and the money lost by travelling fans is totally disregarded!

It wouldn't bother me in the least if players went on strike disregarding how much money they earn!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I think the treatment of "real" fans is bloody disgusting! Every decision revolves around TV money.... Players well being and the money lost by travelling fans is totally disregarded!

It wouldn't bother me in the least if players went on strike disregarding how much money they earn!

Only last month the PL signed a 6 year TV deal with US broadcaster NBC worth nearly £2 billion. 

More cash for the big clubs to get bigger and the divide ever wider. 

Us fans who do make the effort to attend will just be more inconvenienced. Take my team QPR, we went 2 months recently without a Saturday 3.00 home game, every home game was moved to Friday or Sunday. Bought a ticket for our home game against Swansea on December 18th and then that was cancelled because we had Covid. 🤣

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Yep, managed to get 11 out with my free hit

Just now, Stillearly said:

I took a -12 .... got rid of Salah and Dennis pre AFCON ...

I was watching "Andy, Lets Talk FPL" Live and the poor fucker couldn't enter his Free Hit. I think most of the 8 million players were entering their teams at the last minute so the site crashed!

I've gone for -4 points with 11 players but not all are guaranteed a start. 

I also kept away from Ronaldo because who the f**k knows what will happen in the next 24 hours!

• Surprised 1