Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Thanks to @Stillearly for organising, congratulations to @miko, and @Aqualung

Did the league and cup double over the Proddy🥳

Just about to take the knee😇

How dare you, we'll have none of that bigotry i tells ya, the fatty Bhoy Tim on the football thread will be in uproar ...................then again, he has his blind spots :whistle: :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Been great fun and banter with a great bunch of lads

Many thanks to the creator and collaborator, the winners and non winners

Roll on August!!!

Before we roll on August can we just ( or just me lol) revel in success. 

Im lapping this up for a week or 2 and Lemondropkid.... Son had me have a little pee in me undies!!!! 

I'll definitely be having another go next season. 

As others have posted before, like myself, thanks to you chaps who give us a weekends pleasure or woe. We'll done and kop khun khrap. Appreciated. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Many thanks for all the best wishes, on my win... 

Next season will be different, not everyone can afford Haaland & Salah, rumours that certain chips will be removed.. we dance again on 6th August...

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hopefully there will be an Official Fantasy competition for the World Cup same as there was for the Euros !!

The Sun usually run one for the tournament's. Like their league dream team game as it includes all domestic and European cup games,so you can really boost your points by picking players from team's in the cup's.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, galenkia said:

The Sun usually run one for the tournament's. Like their league dream team game as it includes all domestic and European cup games,so you can really boost your points by picking players from team's in the cup's.

What I liked about the Official Euro competition is that you chose your players for each "set" of games but if a player scores low or doesn't play then you can select your own substitute.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Haaland will be the most picked player without doubt.

If he can produce the form here he did in Germany there will be no stopping City.

In Fantasy terms I think the key for next season will be spotting (guessing!) the cheaper, high scoring defenders/midfielders .... with maybe 2 rather than 3 premium players....Fixtures should be out in a couple of weeks too!!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

In Fantasy terms I think the key for next season will be spotting (guessing!) the cheaper, high scoring defenders/midfielders .... with maybe 2 rather than 3 premium players....Fixtures should be out in a couple of weeks too!!

Won't affect me as I'll probably be down the bottom as usual 🤣

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Lot of money for an unproven player in the PL.Many a stellar name has come here and not performed that well.

I like to start the season singing a load of unproven players, then waste a wildcard around WK5 putting it right!!

• Thumbs Up 2