Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Good start so far , for @Starshine's Invincibles .. even with six players unavailable and his goalie as captain ... 😉 

He is playing me in the H2H. Not sure who he's got left to play and I have stupidly kept Kane. 37-37 so far. 

Also, I forgot to Tinker with my side before ko. Captains and vice etc. 

One day I'll wake up and remember! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

He is playing me in the H2H. Not sure who he's got left to play and I have stupidly kept Kane. 37-37 so far. 

Also, I forgot to Tinker with my side before ko. Captains and vice etc. 

One day I'll wake up and remember! 

He's actually on 51 , points from vice captain and players on his bench , but official site doesn't update that until all games played 

• Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

He's actually on 51 , points from vice captain and players on his bench , but official site doesn't update that until all games played 

Feckin typical... I can't even beat a team with 6 players missing. Time for a bit of tinkering and shithousery. 

• Haha 3

I'd be joint top if bloody Havertz hadn't been brought on for a 10 minute stroll ... And that is without having that gawky scummer Ferdinand,,,, or whatever the ugly bastard's name is,,,,,, in my team..

I am going to contact the FA and insist that the Fourth Officials check my Fantasy team before allowing any late, meaningless substitutions!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

if bloody Havertz

That's pretty much the whole game encapsulated.

A whole season of pain as every option you thought about doing, turns about far more profitable than the one's you did pick:default_cry:

Oh and the numerous weekly cruel twists of fate.

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

That's pretty much the whole game encapsulated.

A whole season of pain as every option you thought about doing, turns about far more profitable than the one's you did pick:default_cry:

Oh and the numerous weekly cruel twists of fate.

Yup.

My plan was always to have Son but thought that Havertz would surely get a couple against Palace and there was no way Son was gonna score against City !!!

Swap done !!! No more changes. I'm determined not to get too many -4s !!

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yup.

My plan was always to have Son but thought that Havertz would surely get a couple against Palace and there was no way Son was gonna score against City !!!

Swap done !!! No more changes. I'm determined not to get too many -4s !!

Well Son does had previous with City, but even as a Spurs fan I was not confident at all going into to Sunday.

In my first 2 goes at this game I've tried to avoid taking a -4 but Stillearly/Armchair Athletic tinkers all the time and it doesn't seem to hurt him

4 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Well Son does had previous with City, but even as a Spurs fan I was not confident at all going into to Sunday.

In my first 2 goes at this game I've tried to avoid taking a -4 but Stillearly/Armchair Athletic tinkers all the time and it doesn't seem to hurt him

Not this season ... 😇 555

• Haha 1

Erewegoagain v me tomorrow... In other words Mr 101 points from last week v my piss poor efforts. 

In the name  of true British sportsmanship may all your players ( apart from the few we share) score own goals, get sent off and break a leg or 3.

Ill still bloody lose no doubt. 

• Haha 1