Great interview with Pretty Bitch ....walk down memory lane of Secrets and Babydolls

nampla69

My almost identical twin looks great and is articulate for the first time in many years but no Stevie Wonder or Michael Jackson jokes. Hey ....

Apart from that really really great interview and boy ..... Memories bring back Memories bring back ...... you will enjoy this.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

Saw the first half a week or 2 back and really liked it. Been looking forward to this segment. But then I just love the Pretty Bitch but not in a gay kind of way. Well maybe a little bit kind of gay but not totally. I still have pics somewhere of Larry giving the stinky finger test to UKguy on his second trip. 

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Pillow Biter said:

He really should write a book . So many stories

I have offered to work with him on such a manuscript. Perhaps one day he may reconsider.

Larry, you look great ! Nice to see you. 

Great job on the video. It put a smile on my face. Much enjoyed.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, andyajn said:

Having reminisced about Babydolls and Thai translators I feel the need for some translating. Damn I think I might have to go and find a Thai Translator this afternoon. 

Tell her I have terrible trouble learning new languages. I will be very much in need for those services upon return. 😜

• Haha 1

Just hearing Larry talk about Thailand/Pattaya makes me want to get back there as soon as I can. It reminds me that almost anything is possible once you get there although I don't necessarily think I would want to live there. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/14/2021 at 7:15 AM, Jambo said:

He never mentioned how YoYo used to put ice cubes in a Bacardi/coke. :default_blum:

Talented young lady was Yoyo .... also was adept with putting extra bubbles in soda via straws and stirring cocktails with swizzle sticks.

She would never do it at the Captain's table with Ricky or Miserable old Paul but would often still shout her a real lao khao .....

1 minute ago, nampla69 said:

Talented young lady was Yoyo .... also was adept with putting extra bubbles in soda via straws and stirring cocktails with swizzle sticks.

She would never do it at the Captain's table with Ricky or Miserable old Paul but would often still shout her a real lao khao .....

Was a clever girl didn’t play her games if I was with a regular girl 

had the sense to wait until l call in alone , 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, gs joe said:

Was a clever girl didn’t play her games if I was with a regular girl 

had the sense to wait until l call in alone , 

Most of the girls were smart like that, although number 54 did surprise me one night!

I came in with company from another bar, she smiled whilst she was dancing, I thought great, she won't come over and knows the score. After her rotation she came over, said hello to us both, then to my surprise and to the surprise of my company, sat on my lap and proceeded to snog my girl. There was this moment of ''oh shit, now what's going to happen'' but after my girl recovered from the shock, I bought her a drink and all was well. I did the decent thing and asked if my girl wanted to take her home with her, but she declined. LOL

Just another fun night out in Pattaya.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Watched both episodes of Larry's interview last night. Very entertaining, and I can confirm Larry's reminiscing on Pattaya's "good old days", having first come in '94, after the year before only staying in Bangkok and having never heard of Pattaya.

Listening to Larry tell the back story about certain bars or regaling us in a memorable incident at Secrets, Babydolls, etc...is a bit like hearing a roadie for the Rolling Stones or Led Zep telling about the back stage shenanigans of the band during their touring days.

Great stuff Larry!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1