How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Lanzalad

Welcome John Luke as a new mod on the forum

We are pleased to announce that @john luke will be a moderator on the forum as from today.

Thanks for taking this position John.¬†ūüĎćūüŹĽ

• Thumbs Up 3

As long as it's doesn't curtail him from posting his excellent photo threads, or they'll be trouble :D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

We are pleased to announce that @john luke will be a moderator on the forum as from today.

Thanks for taking this position John.¬†ūüĎćūüŹĽ

Many thanks.  I look forward to working with the team.

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

As long as it's doesn't curtail him from posting his excellent photo threads, or they'll be trouble :D 

I can assure you that it will not.  Unfortunately I am back in UK from the middle of next week, until late November, so photographs will not be forthcoming in the same quantity, however I do have sufficient stock to keep a steady flow going for some time.

John.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice One John, I am sure you will be a great asset to the Mod team.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

excellent choice, and the booze fags and massage vouchers we all received in admin did not persuade us in any way

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, tommy dee said:

excellent choice, and the booze fags and massage vouchers we all received in admin did not persuadeÔĽŅ us in any way

I was winding if you would be able to find your way back to the forum @tommy dee¬†not seen you on here for a few days and I was¬†beginning to think are you lost. lol¬†ūüėÜ

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

I was winding if you would be able to find your way back to the forum @tommy dee¬†not seen you on here for a few days and I was¬†beginning to think are you lost. lol¬†ūüėÜ

i was getting a life, then realised i didnt deserve it.  so hobbled back here

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Well done on getting you moderation stripes JL . I'm sure you will make a great addition.

Edited by Baldylocks
Spelling

Sign in to follow this  

√ó