False boobs........

SteveBC

I must admit, i have never been a 'tit man'. I'm just as happy with two fried eggs as i am with a fairly large pair, but with one proviso which is they are natural !!

I have some English mates who see nothing else in a lady other that their tits, for them it's "bigger are better", even if they are of the 'bolt-on' variety. Now i'm happy with that as we are all different and it had the added bonus of leaving me more to choose from in whatever establishment we may of been in at the time.

I expect that the majority of us have been in a go-go bar at some time and seen a stunning looking girl who has then taken her turn on the stage, removed her kimono/dressing gown, and revealed a pair of tits which would be better suited to a 6' 4" tall, 250kg Ladyboy !! I just can't get my head around why some ( but not all to be fair ) ladies choose an implant size which is way above what would look in any way natural ???

Back in my holiday years i 'employed' the services of a pretty little thing from the Worldwide a go-go which was on Beach Road Pattaya between Soi's 7 and 8. It was always a busy place which opened early afternoon and gave a bit of respite to the sweating Monger from the oppressive heat outside, of course there were other added benefits too !! Later that evening, and still with my new found lady, the subject turned to what some of her friends had altered bodywise, it was then that she said she had had her boobs done. Well i was amazed as they seemed most perfect to me, and i had given them a rather good inspection earlier. But she said that she wanted them to be natural looking and as such chose the 2nd from smallest implant available at the time, well done her as they were right up my Soi......( She also told me that her twin Sister also worked in the Worldwide, so this tale has a rather good ending, maybe that will be the subject of another topic one day ? )

So, what do you chaps think about false boobs  ??

As i say, i'm generally not into them at all, even more so when they are of the concrete variety or are of a size that is way out of proportion with the rest of her body. In that case they are a big turn-off for me.....

Now don't even get me started on what some girl's do to their noses, eyebrows and a more recent fad of having their arse pumped up to a most hideous size / shape,      why ????

SteveBC.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

a more recent fad of having their arse pumped up to a most hideous size / shape, 

It is a sign of the times.

It doesn't seem that long ago when, if a girl asked "Does my bum look big in this?", the ONLY answer was "No darling, it looks really cute!" .Apparently the ONLY answer nowadays is "Yes darling, it looks like you've got 2 watermelon stuck inside your panties"

As for fake titties. I don't like anything fake.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

The best investment i ever made for wifey, 90K at Yanhee hospital (the best in Thailand for fake boobs) in Bangers in 2009. They look so natural you'd have a hard time working out they were fake, i was so happy with them i put them as my avatar. Her tits before were a complete letdown and did nothing for her overall beauty, when i got hold of them there was nothing, they were empty.

Wifey's very happy with them and ya know what they say "A happy wife is a happy life"

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

The best investment i ever made for wifey, 90K at Yanhee hospital (the best in Thailand for fake boobs) in Bangers in 2009. They look so natural you'd have a hard time working out they were fake, i was so happy with them i put them as my avatar. Her tits before were a complete letdown and did nothing for her overall beauty, when i got hold of them there was nothing, they were empty.

Wifey's very happy with them and ya know what they say "A happy wife is a happy life"

Fair play to you mate, as i said above we are all different.

I wish you many more years of enjoyment from your investment...........

SteveBC,

• Thanks 1